Kim Ruins The Day

"Up to evil twice in one day?" 

"I've never seen Drakken come up with a plan that quickly after being defeated before." Added Ron. Kim grabbed the control out of Drakken's hands and put a small bomb the size of a tick on it and it was destroyed. 

"That was much quicker than usual." She said. "Come on Ron let's get out of here." Shego grabbed Kim's arm. And she looked up at her shocked.

"You idiot!" Shego screamed at her and Drakken came over.

"do you have any idea what is at stake here?!" He yelled. Kim and Ron stared with huge shocked eyes.

"Drakken?! Why do you sound like Shego?! And why does Shego sound like Drakken?!" Ron shook his head.

"KP, I think they might have switched brains."

"That's right! Drakken's machine malfunctioned, when you fought us, and now we're stuck like this!" Shego yelled still holding onto Kim's arm.

"You caused this, and ruined our only chance to get back!" Drakken exclaimed waving Shego's arms in the air. 

"Why were you trying to break into Henchco then?"

"Because we need the mind chip and the battery to fix the machine!" 

"Wade, we got a code red here, and need a mind chip thingy and some battery thingamajigger." 

"What's it for?" Wade asked.

"Oh Drakken and Shego switched bodies, so they need those things for a brain switch machine to get back. Nothing unusual." Ron replied. Rufus popped out of Ron's pocket. 

"Uh huh uh huh!"

Wade looked stunned. "I would say that's a bit unusual. But, I can whip them up in about an hour." The screen went black and Kim looked into Drakken's eyes. 

"You can let go of me now Shego." Shego growled and unwillingly let go of Kim's arm.