Grand Mehindi

Long update now do vote my lovely readers and followers thank you so much for u r lovely comments on this
I'm so great full to you and I love u all

+++++++++++++*****++++++++++
Everyone is busy for arrangements ,wedding planners are moving here and there and manik is not letting nandu away from his side !!

Why didn't you drunk this juice nandu he asked ??

Mani I will drink it don't worry she said picking stuffs and moving towards mukti room !!

But manik held her hand , first drink this than you can do whatever you want nandu !! He kissed her cheeks
Nandani blushed looking here and there few guests saw them and blessed them.

But manik held her hand , first drink this than you can do whatever you want nandu !! He kissed her cheeks Nandani blushed looking here and there few guests saw them and blessed them

Manik leave me ,they are looking at us what will they think !!
She whispered !!

They will think that I love my wife so such and I can't live stay from her right Chachi ??

Chachi laughed !!
And neonika also joined them !!

Oye Romeo Juliet we have to do work ,continue you're romance after mukti wedding !! Cabir said from stair's

Shut up and check navya she is calling you manik said !!

And cabir runs towards navya , I'm Romeo but he is actually juru ka gulam 😂😂.

Nandani gulped full glass and pecked his Cheek's !! Now can I go Mani ??

He smiled !! But don't lift anything just asked servant's she nodded .

Whole day passed ,its almost nine and people start coming as functions were held at malhotras mansion so its easy for them to manage things !!

Manik after completing all work and check arrangements he moved to his room to change , mom where is nandu he asked neonika she is passing by the room !!

Nandu !! I have seen her with mukti and alia neonika answered .

Oky mom you need anything else ?? Manik asked .

No manik just go and change guests have start coming !!

On the other hand navya alia mukti and nandu were laughing while getting ready for function !!