Blessings

Nandani POV :
Its been three weeks since all wedding functions ended , and we are back to our normal activities I have started hospital again under many conditions by my hubby but at last he agreed !!

We are going for check up ,I'm three months pregnant baby hump is now visible today we will can our daughter hahaha daughter because Mani believe that's its  girl even mom and Chachi also said that it can be girl because girls are more active and troubles a lot !!!

When will we know that baby is girl or boy manik asked Sonia I have told him that after 15-17 weeks we can know but he didn't trust me at all !!

She told him that there is still time for that and he have to wait for few more weeks !!
He made really bad face and I laughed on his anxiousness !!

Manik dropped me at navya place its her last weeks someone should be there with her all time !!

Manik agreed and dropped her to navya place and drove back to office as cabir is on leave so all burden is on manik shoulder's !!

Navya is sitting on bed with huge baby bump ,she needs someone to help her stand and her tantrums are so much that nandani felt pity for cabir who handles her 24/7 .

Nandani is making coffee for her and cabir and navya is sleeping !!
Suddenly they heart her shouts and rushed towards her room cabir was so panicked he held her hands and tried to clam her .

Cabir bring the car we have to go hospital its time nandani said holding navya bag and baby bag and meantime she called manik and mukti inform them.

In hospital :
Everyone is waiting outside labor room Chachi mom ,mukti and Abhe were also there alia and druve were of France on honeymoon but they were calling again and again that what's going on there however manik is standing beside cabir who is moving here and there !!

After few hours doctor came outside and tell them good news !! Cabir jumped over manik he cant control his excitement and nandani and mukti hugged each other everyone is so happy !!
And cabir entered to meet his wife and baby boy his eyes were teary he picked his boy and kissed his forehead than picked navya forehead one by one everyone meet baby now she is in nandani hands she is admiring him playing with his small hands !!

Navya his lips are like you look manik how cute he is she said and manik smiled yes when he will grow up he will like me  handsome and hot !!
Everyone laughed manik why not you picked him nandani said .
He is so small I don't think I can hold her princess he will get hurt he said just kissing his cheeks holding his fingers !!

You can't hold the baby manik when you're baby will born than what will you do !! Mukti said

She is right who will hold your baby manik ?? Neonika asked

We will think about it later !!
he said right now we should leave them alone as navya needs rests !!

Everyone agreed and left them alone.
Cabir held navya hand and kissed her knuckles !!

I can't even say thanks to you ,for the happiness you have given me !!
I promise to love both of you till the end of my life !!
He said pecking her lips.
Now you should take nape I will be with my son he said she smiled and closed her eye's .

After everyone left manik and nandani were in his cabin , she made coffee for him and both were enjoying together !!

Nandu after few month's we will have baby sitting with us ?? Look how happy cabir is manik said !!

Why didn't you picked baby she asked he is small nandu what if he fall aur hurt somewhere I have no experience with kids !! He smiled
But I love him he is cabir son as well as mine both of them are important for me !!
Nandani smiled 
They talked while manik finished his work signing documents and nandani sitting in front of him munching chocolate and manik admire her he stood up and came towards her wipes her cheeks why are you looking at me I'm not giving you my chocolate Mani he laughed and placed his lips on her tasting every corner of mouths leaving her breathless !! You can eat you're chocolate darling I have my personal one and that's is most sweetest one !!!
Manik winked and moved back to his desk and nandani cheeks becomes red she bit her lower lip ,don't do that darling I can't control my self he said
Nandani laughed ;;
finish you're work than we have to welcome new baby as navya will be discharged tomorrow !! She said grabbing her bag

Wait where are you going ??
He asked

I have to work as I'm employee in this hospital Mr CEO  !! Not like you who always think of romancing with u r wife !!

She left his cabin !!
Manik smiled !!

" I don't know what I did to deserve you nandani "

*********************************
Next chapter :
3 months later nandani and manik were in restaurant !!

Baby bump is now clearly visible she is looking more cute than normal her chubby cheeks and cute smile playing in her lips !!

Oky nandu what you want to eat baby manik asked ??

I want to eat pasta ,rice ,pizza with extra topping .........after selecting many dishes she looked at manik who is trying to absorb shock !!
That food is enough for ten people !!

Why are you looking like that its not for me it's for your angel !! She wanted to eat all these things oky now go and bring ice cream for me she said eating her last chocolate !!

Manik ordered his guards to bring ice cream !! And get busy in phone .....

What are you doing Mani ?? She asked many times but manik ignored her !! And tell her to eat her good he us busy with office work .

She grabbed his phone and checked it whom are you texting when you're wife is sitting in front of you she said !!

Ayyappa !!!! Now you don't love me like you do before I'm a looking ugly and fat ???? She start crying

Nandani picked her bag and start walking outside restaurant !!

When did I say that nandani stop baby !!! He runs behind her

Don't run nandu ,its not good for baby I'm sorry !! I love you nandu !!He keep saying but she totally ignored him and sit in car and drove to malhotra mansion ........

Manik malhotra you're gone !!!!
.
.
.

.
Short update !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't be gussa with me friends I will next update will be long I promise
Do tell me the names of cabir son also thanks a lot for liking this story 😍😍😍