My little princess

Manik POV :
Everything seem to be perfect  whole night I couldn't able to sleep or I don't want to sleep nandani woke up few times to feed Mia , she is like nandu or she is like me cabir mukti and druve fight with each other on this and laughed who ever she is like , it doesn't matter the thing matter is she is our happiness ,her eye's are so beautiful ,her little lips , little white hands that hold my finger I couldn't be more happy than this !!
The moment I held miya in my arms I couldn't control my tears everything changed in seconds I want to keep holding her  in my arms it feel so good !! A small little princesses nandani once again give me something that I can't ever thank her enough the pain she has gone through made me love and respect her more today she is not the love of my life , not only my best friend not only my wife but on top of everything she is mother of miya manik malhotra these two are my world , I can spread the world happiness under their feet I want to see them happy .

Manik POV :Everything seem to be perfect  whole night I couldn't able to sleep or I don't want to sleep nandani woke up few times to feed Mia , she is like nandu or she is like me cabir mukti and druve fight with each other on this and laughed who...

Manik why didn't you slept whole night ??? Nandani asked

I'm not sleepy at all he said pecking her forehead today we will get discharged our home is waiting for you and our little princess !!
Nandani are you serious ?? I got discharged I don't want to stay here any more Mani she said sitting up

Oh really , Dr nandani remember those days when you didn't allow me to go home , I Also stayed many days eating that food darling !!

Because you were sick I'm not sick anymore I'm fit Nd fine nandani replied

Yeah yeah I know how much fine you're go and change first I will be back in an hour mukti and alia are on there way manik kissed miya she is sleeping comfortably on small cot , Nandani also changed into beautiful floral dress and dressed up miya too mukti and alia packed their stuff !!

Baby doll you need anything else ?? Mukti asked

what are you guys planning ?? You're more excited than me what's going on ??

You will see , at same time manik came back wearing blue blazer ,white shirt he Changed his hair style looking more handsome wearing his Rolex , his cologne making women weak in their knees
you're looking very hot dude mukti patted his back !! Winking nandani
Check you're man nandani this type of behavior is giving me negative vibes alia added !!

Yeah why didn't you ask where Abhe was last night ?? Oh let me tell you he meet with ............
Why will I tell you go and find it you're self but don't fill my wife head against me manik said !!

I'm just advising her , let's go alia I have to ask Abhe first where the hell he was last night if he is not at hospital ,oky nandu bye see you at home !!

mukti my brother is very naive manik is just teasing you !!! She made a bad face punched manik
He laughed !!! poor abhe what crime he did to get a wife like you

Manikkkkkkk , I will kill you .....
Mukti stomp her foot and left manik picked miya kissing her cheeks , holding nandani hand guards open the door there is media all around the entrance to get little princess one glimpse !!