Chapter 5

Hayes POV

well that basically summed up how my day went. Horrible. My morning started off terribly, Anna completely ditched me for Nash. The the rest of the day I was upset while I watched Nash and Anna become best friends. I can't have this happen to me again. I have to get Anna away from Nash.

*flashback* Hayes POV

Last year when I was in 7th grade, I met this girl. Her name was Emma and she was amazing. She was really pretty, athletic, hilarious, and I really like her. I thought she felt the same way about me but I guess i was wrong.

One day after school Emma asked if she could come over and study for a bit. I said sure, I mean what guys turns down a "study date" with a girl? 😏

So later that day, Emma came over and we hung out watched a couple movies, and we actually studied for a bit. Emma told me she had to go to the bathroom and she would be back. So a few minutes pass more like 15 so I go to the bathroom and no one was in there. I panicked.

I run into Will's room and no one was in there. Skylynn was a the store with my mom and the only one home was Nash. So I walk into Nash's room and see Emma and Nash kissing. (Nash is in 8th grade. Only 1 year older)

I run outside and Emma runs after me screaming it's not what it looks like. It looked like they were making out and that's what they were doing.

*end of flashback*

I can't let Nash have another girl that I really like. I have to get Anna back.