•| 09 |•

•| Mizumi Yamazaki |•

I didn't want to leave him there.

But I have to.

It's for his sake.

When I was on the proper distance, I can't help but turn my head back to where he was. He's already walking on the opposite way. I looked down before resuming my walk home.

Just wait, Katsuki.

Everything will be over soon.

Just wait.

"Mizumi-chan?"

I was pulled out of my reverie and looked at the person behind of me.

"Dekkun?" I asked, rather shocked. After all, I was too focused into thinking about a certain blonde. He was panting. Was he running to catch me?

Oh, that's right!

"I'm sorry, I forgot that we're supposed to walk together." I apologized while turning around to face him before bowing down. He waved his hands as his face reddened—what's that thing called? Right, blushing.

"I-It's o-o-okay. I-I don't really mind." he stuttered. I'm really wondering if that's a habit or he's just embarrassed. I only smiled and nodded as we walked together towards my new apartment. I recently moved into an apartment just beside Dekkun's apartment. When Dekkun learned that his neighbor was offering her apartment as rent, he immediately referred me with it. And with All Might and the Principal Nedzu's help, I got to rent the place.

"Say, Mizumi-chan, can you tell me more about your father?" Dekkun asked which made me look at him while walking. He suffenly became flustered again and before he can stutter again, I giggled. He stopped and I looked at the road ahead. An unknown smile creeping into my face.

"I don't know much about my biological. But my mom did. She told me a few things about him through some features of me that reminds her of him. She told me that the tone of my voice just sounds like him; always tired and all. She also told me that my red eye's just as piercing as his. So I guess he also has red eyes." I explained.

"A red-eyed pro hero... Hmm..." Dekkun muttered, his chin clasped by his hand while looking at the ground. He knows a lot about pro heroes. I should've asked for his help before. Why didn't I think of that?

The reason is, I have a love-hate feeling about my biological father. I mean, he left us. I don't even think if he knows of my existence. But despite of all of that, he's still my father. I will find him.

And nothing will ever change that.

•| Todoroki Shouto |•

The whole class wanted Mizumi to join.

As part of the Class A.

For some reason, no one argued with it. Not even Bakugou. I wonder why.

Sadly, we weren't allowed by Principal Nedzu and the teachers. Why? No one knows.

Ever since the accident, Mizumi was overly protected that sometimes All Might wouldn't let Midoriya or I alone protect her.

Today, we're having a discussion about the truth. They decided that we—Midoriya, and I—should know about the whole situation of Mizumi. And she herself will say it to us. In front of us.

The moment I got to All Might's office, everyone was already there. All Might, Principal Nedzu, Midoriya, Aizawa-sensei, and Class 1-B's homeroom teacher, the Blood King. Wait, I take it back. Mizumi is not yet here.