Will You?

I would like to take this time to ask you a favour. Please can you follow me (man look at me begging for follows) because I would like more reads on my other FF. I would like to grow I guess? Even tho my writing is meh... But yeah... Do that please ❤ I put a lot of effort into writing this for you guys, I'm trying my hardest to make yall smile. Please comment anything you want in the future.

"Just take it Y/N, it's not the end of the world" Mark pesters me, convincing me to eat the spicy side dish. I cower, moving my chopsticks painfully slowly towards the red looking dish.
"No, I cant" I say, pushing the bowl away from me.
"Oh Y/N why are you so-" Mark reaches down and puts a piece in his mouth, his words stop abruptly. A smirk spreads on my face
"Hmmm? What was that Markie?" I taunt him. His face turns red.
"Markie?" he stutters, looking at the floor shyly. Placing the chopsticks down, I lean over and grab some water. I place the cup in Mark's hands, avoiding the slip of tongue I had. Mark gulps down the water then hastily took my hand in his.
"I want to ask you something" with this he grabs my arm and lead me away from the others. I try to keep up with him but trip over my feet slightly.
"Aish" I pout, rubbing my knee. Mark leans down next to me.
"You okay?" he asks, inches away from my face. I nod, my breath shaking. Mark bites his lip and leans closer to me. "Mh" I nod my head, unable to speak. His face is just centimetres away from my face. I close my eyes. I can feel his breath on my lips, feel his warmth close to my body.
"I like it when we get close, when it gets risky" he chuckles and presses his lips against mine. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders. Mark leans into me, his hands slide around my waist. We stay like this, his lips playing with mine. When he finally pulls away, he stands up abruptly and walks towards a bench.

"Mark?" I ask, hesitantly walking towards him.
"Y/N.." he sighs, looking at the floor.
"What happened?" I ask sadly.
"I can't do this" he states, annoyed.
"Do what?" I ask, confused and sad.
"Be by your side but not... By your side. I..." He trails off. I take his head in my hands and brig his eyes up to mine. I look worried into his black orbs. "Like me..." He mutters under his breath ever so slightly.
"What?" I get closer to him so I can hear clearly.
"Please like me" he kisses my cheek softly, then my jaw. Shivers creep through my body.
"I.." my words are cut off by Mark planting kisses all over my face. "I like you alot" I murmur.
"Will you..."
"Mwo?"
"Will you be.. mine?" Mark looks to the ground intently, embarrassed.

"Come on... One more... Oh.. Oh.. YES GIRL GO. SHOOT HIM. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD SHOOOOT HIMMMMM" Taeyong quietly yells, watching Sally-Ann intensely play her game.
"I'm trying... How do you shoot?" Sally-Ann giggles cutely. Taeyong brings his hands around her side and helps her play, she turns bright red.
"Boom! We won!" Taeyong shouts happily. Sally-Ann swivels her chair around and faces him. Her eyes trace the outline of his face, his porcelain skin... Sharp jawline and adorable smile, her lips curl upwards as she watches the boy dance excitedly around the gaming room.

"I uh..." my voice breaks, I'm so nervous right now. I get up from my knees, afraid I might fall, and take a seat next to Mark. Taking his hand in mine, I look directly into his sad eyes.
"Mark."
"Mh?"
"Of course" I whisper. A smile spreads over his face. He squeezes my hand and wraps his arms around me.
"Thank you, I'm so happy"

We walk hand in hand back to the bench where the rest of the group are talking. All of their eyes turn to us, smiles spreading across their faces.
"Eyyy"
"Finally"
"Jeez I got old waiting for you two"
They all talk over eachother, excited about our new relationship. Mark plays with my hand underneath the table. I smile at the floor, content with what was happening.

"Let's goooo" Taeyong sings happily, walking in front of us with Sally-Ann. He looks at her whenever he gets the chance, concentrating on her pale face. "We're gonna take you some place. It's a surprise" Mark says as he leans down and whispers in my ear. I nod, taking his hand in my again. Warmth spreads throughout me.

"This is it. I'm gonna die... This is some alteriour motive thing right? Like you're actually trying to give me a heart attack." I pant, pacing up and down, clutching my heart. Mark laughs, placing the key in the silver lock.
"Yah, calm down. You're not gonna die" Mark reassures me and pushes the door open.

"So then he picked our room. He KNEW I was going into the one with the bathroom but he still came in here. So all 4 of us regretted every decision we ever made in that moment. I'm so glad I ended up with Jaehyun anyway" Ten said, pushing Jaehyuns arm playfully.
"It took so long to make the bottle stand. I felt blessed when it finally landed upright! Then I saw the three boys on the floor." Johnny laughed at the top of his lungs.
"I felt lonely, just hiding there. I heard a laugh and I was like... Oh. Why did I hide?" Jaehyun smiled at me.
"Erin do you remember when y- OW" Erin kicked me hard underneath the table. I looked at her face and saw utter embarrassment.

"Thank you, really, for bringing us here tonight. I realise I was very-" my words are cut off by Mark pushing me to the wall, placing his hands on my cheeks and kissing me. His hands travel the side of my body, grabbing my hand and squeezing it. He kisses my neck roughly, sending shivers throughout me. "What are you-" I breathe heavily.
"I'll see you later" Mark smirks at me, closing the door behind him.
"Y/N are you ready?" Sally-Ann yells from the next corridor, irritated.
"Ahhhh" I scream, running down the hallway gleefully.

*After a Few Months*

"So you're saying you can't talk to me because I don't pay attention to you?" Mark asks, angrily.
"You don't even acknowledge me Mark! I didn't sign up to this relation ship to be ignored. I'm sorry" I turn my back on him.
"I have to be honest with you. I think about you alot. All the time, actually In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It's you. It's just always you. I love you." He cries out, grabbing my wrist.
"What...." I trail off, tears forming in my brown eyes.
"I love you" he says again, pulling me closer towards him.
"I love you too..." I blink the tears away, pain panging in my heart.
"I can make it work, I'll text you every moment I'm free... We'll go on dates all the time. I'm sorry. Im so sorry I love you."