Nom Nom?!

Author's Note

Hi guys! Hope you like the story so far. Follow me if  you want to be alert in my updates and my other upcoming episode stories. 

What does the title mean? Did they find the owner? How are they suppose to know what does the set of shadows mean? You can answer one of my questions in the comments section before reading further so that I would know if your really good at guessing. If you want an accurate answer, read further to find out! 

----------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

The bears saw a lot of people lining and they don't know what was happening. Grizz started to ask the last man on the line. 

"Excuse me sir, what is this line for?"
"Oh it's an autograph line." the man answered and started to move up.
"Autograph line? For what?" Grizz wonders.
"It's for Nom Nom! You really are unupdated aren't you?"  he answered.
[As you know Nom Nom is a famous celebrity koala because of his viral internet videos. He is cute but his attitude makes the bears hate him. Every time he is trying to be friends with the bears or trying to hangout with them, the bears usually get into trouble. He is rich but he is very very rude to the bear. He acts plastic infront of his fans. But, we will never know, maybe that guy has a heart.]

"Hmm. We need to go further." Grizz led his other brothers while carrying the puppy. There they found Nom Nom who was sitting with the host. The host seems to enjoy their talk with Nom Nom.  Panda knocked the glass door of the room to get attention. The host and Nom Nom turned their heads  to the bears and there they saw Grizzly holding a cute puppy. Since the host was a pet lover, he let Nom Nom excuse the bears and let them make their announcement. On the other side Nom Nom was angry that he wasn't the priority. So, he just had an exit going to the table where he will start his autograph. He started signing but with his eyebrows down.

"I will prove you bears that you just made the wrong choice in messing up my interview! Grrrrr."  He whispered while he was signing papers. 

"Come in bears, how may i help you?" the host welcomed them politely.
"We we'd like to have a shout out to the owner of this puppy." said Grizz.
"Sure. Okay the audio of the radio is set for the whole city to hear and it is tarting in 3..2..1... start!" the host led them to the microphone and Grizz began.
"Hello to all pet owners. We have this cute grey puppy here that we found in the park near the bush area. To all owner's who lost there grey puppies, you can come here and check if this one is yours. A homeless puppy is waiting for its owner so please go--" guess what? Nom Nom interrupted Grizz and said

"I am the owner."

----------------------------------------------

Author's Message:

Hey guys! Thank you for reading ny story so far and I am happy to tell you that the my stort didn't end yet. More up coming scenes!

Now, I have settled the next part of the story but I just want to know your opinion before reading further! Should they believe in Nom Nom? Answer in the comments below!

Is Nom Nom really the owner? What does the set of shadows in their dream mean? Let's read further to know more! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ