The Dream

Narrator's POV

The day started as wonderful as Ice Bear's smile when he went out from the refigerator.

"Oh good morning bros!" Grizzly greeted.
"You two seemed so happy. Here, I prepared breakfast!"

"Ice Bear slept well." Ice Bear replied.
"Me too!" Panda said happily as he sees the bacon on the table.

All the bears actually had a dream and that's why their morning was great. Each of them actually wanted to start sharing but they wanted to say it in the right timing and they did. :)

"Ice Bear wants to share something."
"Guys I wanted to--" Panda didnt continue what he said because he thought that Ice Bear's story would be much more interesting than his.
"Go little bro" Grizz said.
"Ice Bear had a dream."

---------------------------------------------------

Ice Bear's Dream

Ice Bear saw shadows, one shadow and a set of shadows. The first shadow looks like a head of a puppy. The set of shadows had a shape of a pizza, balloon and a dog collar with some shiny effects. Ice Bear was thinking if it is related to this day. Ice Bear was so happy and was waiting for something entertaining to happen.

---------------------------------------------------

"Really bro?" Panda was shocked.
"Are you sure that was exactly your dream?"
"Ice Bear is 100% sure." He responded.
"Well, I ACTUALLY HAD A DREAM AND THE DETAILS WERE REALLY SAME!" Grizz shouted.
"I guess we all had the same dream." Panda suddenly inserted.

Although they had the same dream they didn't mind that dream as if nothing happened and headed on to the living room. They played 'Oh My Prince Please Save Me' it's actually a video game and the instrustions are obvious in the title. On the first game, Panda won and he wished to have a girlfriend that was as pretty as the princess in the video game. Until, somebody knocked.