Fabio? Is That You?

There they found out that the design of the ball and the tarpaulin are the same. A voice started to scare them.

"Oh you found Fabio!" as they turned their heads, they saw the owner of Greycelle or should I say Fabio. It was an old man that looks pretty cool. He wore sunglasses and had long grey hair that was quite covered with a bonet. As Ice Bear saw the face of the man he remembered the guy that was suppose to adopt him when they were still at the pet shop. [For those who watched the Pet Shop episode you may skip this but for those who didn't, watch this video.]

"Fabio? It's his name?" Grizz asked.

"Yes, but actually we have two Fabios right now." said Ninio, the name of the owner.

"What do you mean?" Panda asked.

"Ice Bear is Fabio." said Ice Bear as he closed his eyes and was ashamed for himself. He was so sorry that he left his owner.

"Fabio, why did you leave me? I was so worried, I thought you fell down the street." Ninio said with his Italian accent.

"Ice Bear misses his friends." Ice Bear said as he steps closer to his brothers.

"Aww. Don't worry little brother, we missed each other." Grizz said as he comforts Ice Bear.

"But, it's okay for me. I understand, that's why I adopted Fabio, my grey puppy that has the same color with my hair. Hahaha!" Ninio joked. He also added that the design of the ball and the tarpaulin is his life design.

"I don't know why but I liked the design. Green symbolizes as nature and I think i just like blue stars in it. So, i made Fabio a ball. We play fetch everyday in the park but I think I threw it so far. I keep on waiting for him, but he never came back. I searched everywhere but it seems he got away just like the old Fabio did." Ninio told the whole story and so the bears did. They went to the police and they said the truth so that they won't be imprisoned by Nom Nom. On the other side, Nom Nom was ashamed and he got 100,000 followers who unfollowed him.

They went back to there cave and saw that it was so clean and it added there good vibe. They played 'Fast and Furry 2', watched funny video clips at Everyone's Tube.

"Bros, I think I know what does the set of shadows mean in our dream." Panda suddenly said.

"Really? What?" Grizz replied.

"It's reminds us about our brotherhood." Panda said.

Panda said that because the balloons was the only way Ice Bear can get to his brother. Even though Panda liked his sparkly dog collar, he still wants to be with his brother. Grizz left his delicious pizza just to get back to his brothers. They had a great great night.

-THE END-

------------------------------------------------

Author's Farewell:

Hi guys! Thank you for supporting this story!!! Hope you like it. This is my farewell already. I'm better make another story if I'd get many more followers, votes and readers!! What's your favorite part? Comment down below. Well, I need to say Good bye now! Farewell and i hope you'd like another story. Stay and make your imaginations animated. Bye! :)