"Would you like to do the honours?" She asked looking at the man dressed in black.

"With pleasure." He answered, that was my fathers voice.

"Please no, father it's me!" I began.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed running his Frostmourne blade across my throat and then plunged it into my chest, I began to cough and choke on my blood writhing and pulling against the restraints but to no avail. My head fell against the platform I was laying on, my blood escaped and dribbled onto the floor pitter pattering on it. My gaze fell on the white haired man watching reminding me of my father.

"You're weak, I can see why Arthas gave himself up." He said smiling sinisterly at me, the last thing I saw was his eyes flash green and I died. I wake up to pain as I feel my emotions and feelings torn from my body, I fought for them I wouldn't give them up so easil. "She is too strong!" The forsaken exclaimed.

"Keep her under your control." A death knight called loudly walking towards us dressed in dark armour.

"Yes lord Mograine." She said bowing her head. Another Death Knight was called over to hold me down, the power began to drain away what I once was but I could feel myself becoming an empty shell. It soon stopped I looked around at the place I was in how I viewed it differently, to me this was home. The restraints were unbuckled and I sat up, my hand went straight to my throat nothing but a scar.

The man still stood next to me. "Welcome to the Ebon Hold soldier!" He exclaimed. I looked at him, he seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on why. "Go and join your brothers and sisters." He told me. I nodded and move with ease but found I was cold, I passed a reflective surface and saw my hair was ivory and my eyes blue and glowing. I came to a great hall with skulls in the ceiling burning with blue flames. There were many different races gathered in the hall, all in the same condition. We were handed out armour it was heavy and the helm had tusks on it.

I soon got changed and we were addressed, all of us kneeling before our leader. "Now that I have raised my forces and you are all strong our next battle will be at Silvermoon, you are instructed to slaughter the weak and bring back only the strong!"'he exclaimed. After we all rode out on Archerus Deathchargers and undead Griffins we looked like a swarm of ants. It was a long ride but none of us tired we kept pressing on, we were ready and all willing to spill blood. I noticed I didn't even feel the hot sun as we travelled or the freezing cold of the night.

None of us said a word to one another, we were too focused to be distracted now, there in the distance were the gates of Silvermoon, the proud city of the Sin'Dorei.