Chapter 8 : Awkward

AFIFA'S POV:)

I was waiting outside her room, my head throbbing with horrible pain.
I was just absent for a week aur itna sub kuch hogya. I dont know what happened with Mariyam and what made her do all this?
I sat on the seat and some tears rolled down my eyes, I cant see her in this condition.
So weak, pale and no smile on her lips. I felt my throat getting dry and I gulped down the lump. I wish I didnt go and I could have helped her in sorting out her problem.

Ya Allah mere dost ko apney hifz o amaan mai rakhna aur uski tabiyat jaldi sey theek hojaye.
Ameen! I pray to Allah as tears kept on falling down my eyes.

SHEHRYAR'S POV:)

Jii Ammi ab uski tabiyat kaafi behter hai, mom seemed worried and she kept on calling me.
Sliding down my mobile inside my pocket I walked inside the hospital. I went towards Mariyam's room when I saw Afiffa crying while praying to Allah. Her eyes were swollen and she kept on wiping her tears.
Mainey fuzool mai bechari ko itna tang kiya hai.
Aur yahan yeh itni tension mai bethee huee hai.
I felt guilty looking at Afiffa.
I slowly walked towards and took a seat beside her. Hey? Listen Afiffa, I whisper.
Jii, she says without looking at me.
Dont worry your friend will be alright. I can understand what you feel, I tried to calm her down with my words. I take out a tissue and give to her which she readily accepts.
Yeh sab meri aur Sain ki galti ki waja sey huwa.
We were so mean, yeh duno larkiyaan bechare toh itni saaf dil aur achi hain.
Coffee piyo gi? I ask looking towards her.
Um...nahi thanks, she says.
Please? I ask hoping for a yes.
Okay, she smiles.

As soon as she tries to get up she looses her balance and just before she could fall I held her hand and pulled her towards me. I looked into those beautiful eyes. She flinched back a bit and I scratched the back of my neck.
Chalein? She asks.
Ohh yeah sure, after you I smirk.

We go towards the cafeteria and I order 2 cups of coffee while taking a seat on one of the tables.
We sat there in complete silence and she looked so lost.
Pta nahi Mariyam ney aisa kyu kiya?
Mai kaise dost hoon jo apni dost key mushkil waqt mai uskey saath bhi nahi thee, she says and starts crying again hiding her face in her hands.

Afiffa, bus chup hojao ab. Aisey nahi rotey yar, tum bauhat achi dost ho uski, I say while trying to remove her hand from her face.
I tighten my grip on her hands, and she smiled weakly. Its okay trust me wo theek hojaye gee, she pulls her hand from me.
Sorry, I say looking down.

Coffee, the waiter said.

She holds the cup and takes a sip.
Allah miyaan kitni cutee hai yeh.

Author's note:

AssalamAilekum guys.....!!!!!

How are u all....???😊😊

We know this is a short chappy.....but still we'll try our best to update soon....😇😇

Anyway.....

How was this chapter...??☺

Do mention your favourite part....😊

Till then....

Vote + comment

Take care...💖💖

Allah Hafiz...💟💟

Afiffa & Mariyam 💝💝