Chapter-15 Feelings for each other

Hussain's Pov:

Whenever I see her I cant stop myself from smiling. Those beautiful eyes full of life makes me feel happy. That lovely voice calms my heart.

I was lying down on my bed and the only face who kept roaming in my mind was her's.
I had started having feelings for her. She is the only person who stays in my mind day and night.
Suddenly I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the big mirror.
Kya mujhey usey mohabbat honey lagi hai?
Kya mai usey chahney laga hoon?
Omg really! I am in love, I dont believe it, I laughed at myself jumping in excitement.

Mai toh usey nafrat kerta thaa pr phir how can I  love her. Ishq hogya hai mujhey ussey.
A loud knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts.
Shehry entered looking at me suspiciously and confusingly. Hussain theek toh ho? He asks
Whom are you talking with in this room?
I hugg him tightly and started dancing with joy.
Phir sey screw dhela hogya hai tera? He jerks me
Bhaee you know what? I am in love, I whisper scratching the back of my neck.
Seriously? He opens his mouth with shock
Wait what? Dont say you love her? He smirks
Yeah shez the one, I scratch the back of my neck.

Hayee he smiles and huggs me. Congratulation Mr Hussain Asif is in love, he smiles sarcastically and smirks.
Control your feelings okay? And keep it halal haan? He smirks and I punch him
Saley sharam kr barey bhaee ko yu martey hain! We both burst out into fits of laughter.
I felt nervous, happy, excited all sorts of emotions were mixed inside my heart.
And the one question which rose in my mind?
Does she love me? What if not?
What do I say to her?

Mariyam's Pov:

I dialled her number and on the second ring she recieved my call.
Kidhr gayeb ho tum afifa? Koi call nahi kuch nahi bhool gaye mujhey? I act angry.
I am sorry busy thii yr, she says her voice looked as if she was worried.
What happened? Is everything alright?
I ask with concern.
Yeah everything is fine, she says
Zohaib bhaee kaisey hain? Milti toh hoge na usey? I smirk.
Yeah we do meet, I could feel her blushing.
Its okay sharmao mat, I understand
Kamini, she mumures
Lets meet up? I ask
Sure, why not? She says
I will send you the address of the place I m living and you can come here, I say happily.
Okay jo hukum, she laughs.
Bye with this I hang up the call.

There was a knock on my door and I stood up to open it. Hussain! He walks inside my room and I take step backwards. Wh...what are you doing?
I ask getting scared. He picks something from the ground not something my duppata, I never knew when it fell down. He placed it on shoulders, his fingers touched my bare neck and I shivered under his touch. Besharm kahin ka masla kiya hai is larkey. Something came under my foot and loosing my balance I fell down on the bed not before pulling him with me. Why do I do this?
Bauhat shoq hai apni bezti ka mujhey

Instead of getting up he remained still gawking at me shamelessly. I felt nervous as his hands reached my hair and I closed my eyes.
Ehm...ehm...someone cleared their throat behind us and we both stood up. Shehry!
Beta tum duno kr kiya rahey ho? Kuch toh sharam krlo! He smirks at hussain
Itni jaldi bhi kiya hai haan? He elbows hussain who scratches the back of his neck.
Muj jaisey bachey bhi ghar mai maujood hai unka hee khayal kerlo, he bursts out into laughter.

I hid behind hussain to save myself from the awkard situation. Why do I always fall infront of him? Dont worry kuch nahi dekha mainey, shehry says putting his hands on my eyes.
Saley, hussain pushes him and run after him laughing.
I started laughing at myself looking in the mirror.
What's this effect of him in me?
When hez arround me I feel so happy, so calm and my heart beats start increasing like my ribacage would burst out any moment.

Am I in love? Wait what?
Mujhey kahin ishq toh nahi hogya ussey?
But does he love me? What if not?

Affifa's Pov:

Soon I recieved a text from mariyam of the address. Quickly changing my clothes, I took my clutch and followed the address. I reached there in about 30 minutes, it was a big beautiful house, a lovely garden with so many pretty flowers.
I walked inside and rang the doorbell. A small girl opened the door for me.
Aap kon? She asks.
I am mariyam's friend, I say softly.
Ayein she says taking my hand such a cutie.
The house was gorgeous from inside too, brown curtain covering the windows, decorated chandelier above.
A women in about her 40's came towards me.
AssalamAilekum, I smile
walikumAssalam, she patts my head.
You must be mariyam's friend right? She asks
Ji, I whisper.
Sit here, I will call her she says going upstairs.

As I was busy gawking the big house, I heard footsteps and a scent around me. Someone was behind me I stood up and my mouth opened with shock. Tum? He whispers
Tum? I reply back
Yahan kiya kr rhey ho? I ask
Yeh mera ghar hai so my wish whatever I do, he replies back sternly.
Oh so it means mariyam is living with these both guys. Aur is kaminey ney mujhey btaya bhi nahi. Choroon gee nahi..
Tum betho wo ati hoge, he says softly
Jii, I reply back.
Kuch peeo gee? He asks
Um...nahi thanks, I say awkardly
Fine, bye he walks away slamming the door.
Huh? Whats wrong with this guy?
Itna attitude.
Aik mera zohaib hai kitna acha shareef aur understanding, I smile.
No one can love me like zohaib does

Zohaib's Pov:

Dont worry about her, she wont even get a doubt about us both lets just enjoy.
I say pulling her into me and hugging her tightly.
I place a soft kiss on her neck and she giggles looking at me. Baby I love you, I whisper tangling her with me  in my hands an  holding her by her waist.

Wo toh pagal hai usey kuch pta honey bhi nahi doon gaa jaan, I smirk at maira.
Lets go up, I say carrying her in my arms and she hides her face in my chest.

Author's note

AssalamòAilekum guys....😉😉

Keysay hain aap sab...😄😄

Eid keysi guzri aap logoon ki...??😇😇

Maza aya😇😇

Sorry guys late update keh liye...😯😯

Will Afiffa come to know the reality of Zohaib??

Or shehry ko kya ho raha hai.....😆😆

So guys stay tuned for the next update....

Till then guys

With lots of love to you all....❤❤

Take Care💖💖

Allah Hafiz❤❤