Chapter-14 Connection of hearts

Afiffa's Pov:

Jee okay I will be there, with that I keep my mobile on the table beside and run to my wardrobe to find something good to wear.
Afterall going to meet my fiance, I smile while looking at myself in the mirror.
Finally I found a yellow kurtee with some white embroidery done on it and with it black jeans, sounds perfect, I whisper to myself.
Just before I could go to take a bath my doorbell rang and I was stunned.
Who could come at this time?

Keeping my clothes on the bed I went towards and slowly turned the door knob to reveal none other then sheheryar asif.
Tum? I ask with shock
Haan mai, he replies softly as he walks inside without my permission.
Andar kidhr chaley ja rahey ho? I block his way keeping my hands on my waist.
Mujhey tumsey aik zaroori baat kerni hai, he says grabbing my hand and making me sit on the sofa right beside him.
Aise konsi baat hai? I ask with concern
Dekho whatever I am going to tell you may feel bad or broken but its for your benefit, he says still holding my hand while I jerk it away.
Dont touch me! I know what kind of person you and your brother are, I say angrily.
Yeah right, he says softly.
Pr meri baat to sun lo? He asks
Jee sunaye phir, I reply back sternly

Mariyam's Pov:

I was really tired after we came back from that ice-skating. I quickly took shower and changed into fresh clothes and lied down to sleep.
My stomach grumbled with hunger and I sat down on my bed. Yr aik toh mujhey bhook bhi itni lagti hai ab yeh toh mera ghar bhi nahi key kitchen sey kuch utha laoo! I whisper to myself.
Slowly I rolled down my bed and checked the time, it was 4:00pm in the evening, there was a knock on my door and I straightend up, Api maha says coming inside.
Jee guriya bolye, I pinch her cheeks.
Come down for lunch mama is calling you, she says and runs away. Chalo shukar hai kisi ko mera khayal toh aya. Wrapping my duppata around my shoulders I walked out of my room and my heart started beating faster suddenly.

He was standing there with his back facing me using his mobile. I shivered as he was about to turn and my duppata came under my legs causing me to trip down, I closed my eyes to touch the hard floor when a strong arm once again held me. I opened my eyes to reveal him looking at me his arms around my back, I kept blinking my eyes nervously.
Tum her waqt girte parti rehte hoo haan? He smirks and winks at me.
Ya phir mai jab tumhey dekhta hoon toh khud hee slip hojatee hoo, he whispers removing strands of hair from my face.
Ehm...ehm....kiya horaha hai? Maha comes from behind and we both straighten up.
Bus yr yeh tumhari api mujhey dekh kr bechare slip hojate hai ab kiya keroon itna handsome jo hoon kyu mariyam? He winks.
My cheeks were boiling with heat and I ran downstairs trying to control my heart which was going to burst out any moment.

Hussain's Pov:

Maha called me for lunch so quickly freshning up, I walked out of my room. I felt her beautiful scent somewhere around me and I turned around to find her standing there. She looked beautiful in tht simple shalwar kameez her long hair falling down on her back. My mobile beeped and I pulled it out of my pocket to check when I heard a soft scream and quickly ran away to hold her as she was about to trip down. She closed her eyes and opened back again blinking nervously at me.
Still staying in the same position, I gawked at her big brown eyes.
Tum her waqt girti parti kyu rehti ho? I smirk and wink at her.
Ya phir jab tum mujhey dekhte ho toh khud slip hojati ho? I whisper removing some strands of hair from her face.

She runs away from there getting all red and I stood there laughing. Pagal larki!
Isko dekh kr kuch kuch hota hai, pta nahi yeh kaisi feelings hain. Socha thaa is larki sey humesha nafrat keroon ga pr yeh to kuch aur hee
Kyu usko dekh kr mera dil khush hojata hai?
Uski muskurahat ko dekh kr mujhey sukoon milta hai? Yr kiya hogya hai mujhey. Her waqt usee key barey mai sochta rehta hoon!

Hussain! Mom'z voice pulled me out of my chain of thoughts and I quickly went down. She was sitting right infront of me and I coudnt stop but look at the lovely girl there. She took a small bite of kabab and as soon as she looked at me she choked out. Damn sorry, I fill a glass of water and hand it over to her.
Oye hueyy bari care ki ja rahe hai bhaee? Maha winks at me and she blushes hard.

Sheheryar's Pov:

Dekho please try to understand I am not lying afiffa I saw him with some other girl in that mugg cafe. I have been trying to explain her since an hour but she isnt ready to accept it.
He is trying to deceieve you smjho baat ko, I hold her shoulders trying to convince her.

*flashback*

I was waiting for my order when I saw zohaib coming inside with some other girl giggling and holding hands. It seemed they both were really close to each other. They both took a seat at the table right beside me.

Aftersometime zohaib pulled out a ring from his pocket and slid it into her finger.
I love you, he whispered to her and I clearly heard that. They both loved each other and on the other hand he was making a fool of afifa.
Thats when I decided to tell everything to afifa.

Ends*

Please get out of my house right now, dont try to ruin my life like your brother did to my friend. I dont trust your words at all, she shouts with anger boiling in her eyes.
That was a mistake and he was sorry for that so stop dragging him, I shout back.
Mai sirf tumhey barbaadi sey bachana chahta hoon is jaisey larkey hazaar larkiyoon ko apni jaal mai phansa letey hain aur phir itnoo ka dil toot jata hai, I explain to her but no use.
Fine! I am going but you will come to know everything soon, saying this I walk out.
Fuzool mai is pagal key peechey apna time waste kerdiya. Let her suffer why do I care!

I reached at my home and rang the doorbell. Soon Mariyam opened the door with hussain beside her. Aik toh pta nhi is sain key demag mai kiya chal rha hai. Pagaloon ki tarah iskey peechey goomta rehta hai begairat.
Hi? She says while closing.
Hey! I whisper back
Kesi ho? I ask taking a seat on the sofa.
I am fine, ap sunaein? She asks smiling
Aap sunaein? Hussain immitates her and bursts out into laughter.
Hussain kiya masla hai pagal! She chuckles
Tum hona masla! He smirks.
Beta tum duno kero begairte aur awara pan mai chala, I stand up leaving the crazy people there.
Kuch toh garbar hai! Jo log aik dusrey ki shakal dekhna pasand nhi kertey they ab itni dost, whatever!!!

AssalamOAilekum!
How are you all?

Eid ki shopping wgaira krle😄
Mehendi kon kon lag waey ga?😉

Ellmaimran is out to Makkah, we had already discussed what to write toh mainey likh diya mariyamyasir75 thats me😜

Kaisa laga chapter?
Hussain aur Mariyam pagal toh nhi hogaye?

And wht do you think abt zohaib?
Dhokey baaz?😈

Any ideas agey kiya hoga?😜
Keep thinking.

Duaoon mai yaad rakhye ga❤❤
Missing you ellmaimran75😘😘come back soon!!
Usually she proof reads the chapter so please ignore any mistakes

Thanks to all who are reading our book and giving me lovely comments😘😘

Love ya all
KhudaHafiz❤