Introduction.

Hello!! I am Marks_Girliplier. (My display name changes frequently, so... )
And This is my first oneshot book. I do hope you all like it. I don't feel like I have to add a key for all the reader information inserts, but if it's something I feel that is lesser known, I shall write it in a side note before the actual oneshot.
This oneshot book will be filled with oneshots of Markiplier, JackSepticeye, and FilthyFrank/Joji Miller. Every now and then, I may do another. But for right now, those are the three main. As I said in the description, I have yet to make a cover. So bear with me.
Also, at a later date, I will go through and edit the oneshots. Fix any spelling errors or anything like that. Also, I should just like to point out, I am a slut for some angst. So that's what will most likely show up a lot in this book.
I also do smut, but I know a lot of people don't do stuff like that. So I will always have a warning.
Also, requests are open, though I might not get to them as quick as one would like. I mostly get my time to write offline, so every now and then when I have access to wifi, I will be sure to collect the requests. (That is if anyone makes any.)
I think that's it, so thank you for reading.
I'll see you in the next oneshot.