Prologue

"Why is it so dark?"

...

...

"Is anybody there?" I tried asking but to no avail, there was no one insight. I put my hands infront of me, trying to feel anything that I might bump into as I walked. First, I stepped on some broken glass. Good thing that I was wearing some thickly soled shoes. Second step, I almost tumbled down because my legs got caught on a pile of ripped up tissue paper.

"What the heck is going on?" I'm feeling more and more confused as I walked on. I felt nothing, not even a slight bump for the rest of the walk until I felt that I smacked into something hard and wooden. My hands started to search frantically and found a door knob. For a moment, I was thankful. It was a door. 

"I hope this is a way out of this dark place." I took a few deep breaths and exhaled each slowly as I heard something from inside the door. I was VERY cautious. Being in a dark place that not even a shred of light could be seen and only finding a single door after 15 mins of feeling my way to it. Not to mention hearing things from the other side of it... You'd be wrecking your nerves, wouldn't you? Because I was. My hands were shaking while it gripped the door knob hard. I could feel sweat drip down my brow as I tried to muster up some bravery to open the damned door.

When I finally opened it, the light that came from it blinded me for a short while. My eyes found it hard to adjust to the sudden change from dark to light. I rubbed my eyes in irritation. I couldn't see anything but I definitely heard something. 

"Big sister!"

'Big sister?' I heard one shout.

Who the heck is 'Big sister?' My eyes were still blurry, thanks to all the eye rubbing I did. My blurry vision made me try to hard to see and gave me a headache instead. It wasn't long before I got dizzy.

"Are you okay, Sis?"

'Sis?'  another one asked. Was it me they were talking to? 

"Do you want to ---" A different voice started but another one finished the sentence.

"Sit down?" 

"I'm .. alright .. I guess?" I answered. The dizzyness slightly disappearing. I tried to count how many voices I've heard while I was a little disoriented.

One...

Two...

Three..

Four?

"Are you sure you're fine?"

There were four voices, which means four people. They all sounded very child-like. When my vision cleared, I wished that it stayed blurry after what I saw. Four strangers were calling me their sister but there is one slight detail that I'm very concerned about.... 

"I DON'T HAVE ANY BROTHERS OR SISTERS!!"

"WAH! Big sis is scary.."

Cat ears ...

"UWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" (TTATT)

Dog ears...

"She got mad, she got mad." xD

"I know right? Hehe."  (=w=)

Furry tails..

Please.. tell me THAT THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

TELL ME IT'S NOT HAPPENING?!