Relations

Malik POV

"Quasha I really love her" Ciara cry on the bed

This bitch bring her sad ass over here everyday and cry like a dummy. It's literally the same cycle. She comes over here and Quasha just has to make a comment that get this girl started. First she say how her life is so much better without Tee and then this bitch start crying.

"You need to move on just like she did. You bring your miserable ass over here everyday and cry just making you look stupid and she ain't worried about yo ass. You said you was pregnant and I'm not saying you ain't but if you so pregnant why yo ass stressing over the bitch" I ask

I'm not with all that soft shit ion give a fuck about how somebody feel.

Take that lie back. I do care and I'm all for that lovey dovey shit but not with her. If someone I fucked with treating me like shit I'll be happy they gone!

Simple minded ass bitch just don't understand. Tee let her go with no problem and usually Tee don't do shit like that. Probably because she lost interest.

"I try not to cry it's just she's the love of my life" Ciara start crying loud as fuck

Bitch you in your early twenties your life barely fucking started. Love is love and you can't say when it's gone come but what they had was not love!

I just shook my head and put my shoes on.

"Where you going" Quasha ask

"I don't know I just can't be here with your company" I shrug "Too damn depressing"

I use to like Ciara I even felt bad for the bitch but she dumb. Some people like to look stupid and she's some people.

I walked out the house and decided to go to my bitch Unique house.

"Hey baby" Unique greet giving me a kiss on the jaw

"Wassup" I say sitting on the couch "Did you cook" I ask

"Yeah let me make you a plate" Unique say

The difference between Unique and Quasha is Unique make sure I'm straight. Quasha really don't give a fuck.

I took my shoes off and sat my feet on the table. I cut the TV on and then I notice the stack of mail.

Unique keep her own bills paid she don't ask me for shit but for good dick and occasionally time.

I put seven hundred dollars in one envelope and sat it back down. Since she live in an apartment her bills don't be that high. Seven hundred probably too much but I don't care.

"Aye Unique bring me some water back" I say putting my feet up

I met Unique a while ago and at first I ain't tell her I had a girl at home but Unique ain't a dumb bitch. Me coming over here when I could and someone blowing my phone up, pictures of the baby in my phone, and me barely being able to stay the night. Plus she know that bitch be stressing me out shit everybody know.

Unique finally came back with my things before turning the TV on for me. She definitely caters to me but won't bite her tongue for anybody. I love me a girl with some type of attitude.

"I was thinking" Unique stretch

"Wassup" I ask

"I want a new car" Unique say

Unique was always raised right so me being her man I had no choice but to treat her the way her parents did.

"Want? That charger is brand new" I say making her look at me