Gender Reveal

Alexis "Ice" POV

This park was set up so beautiful and everyone was getting along . Tee was keeping her distance and I couldn't be more thankful because her coming over here would piss me off.

It was a lot of bitches from high school in here but I know G invited them.

"When are we going to know" I ask

"Your mom is getting the balloons now" Sparkle say

"Bonnets or wave caps, braids or waves, full sets or Glock 9s, princess or prince" I read "y'all do too much"

"I was just getting creative" Sparkle say

My mom walked with a huge black balloon making everyone form a circle and Tee approach the balloon. I approach it to because it's my baby.

"I want Aaliyah to pop it" I say picking her up. Sparkle gave her the long stick and when she popped it nothing came out. "They only had one job"

"Come to the parking lot" Sparkle say "I had to be extra"

Everyone stood behind two chargers. The men started on the gas and blue smoke was everywhere.

"It's a boy" everyone yelled making me rub my stomach and smile

"I guess y'all don't understand" my mama say making me raise my eyebrow "twin boys" that wiped the smile right off my face

"Excuse me" I ask dropping my hand from my stomach

"We having twins" Tee hug me

I couldn't even hug her back because I don't need two more kids.

"Bro on God don't start with that selfish ass shit" Tee say pushing my shoulder a little

Mind you this is our gender reveal so everyone is looking at us. "keep your fucking hands to yourself"

"Nah don't try to be out here on that tough shit cause you know I'm really about that" Tee say making me smack my lips

Is this bitch serious? "you not about shit and you need to chill on all that before I really make a scene in this bitch"

"You ain't gone make shit" Tee say making me laugh

"Enjoy yourself" I walk off hugging my mama

"Have y'all took maternity pictures" I hear someone say making me turn around

"We waiting for her to get a little bigger" Tee smile making me scoff

I don't care if we sharing these kids I'm not about to take no fucking pictures with her.

"You barely a parent. Not taking no fucking pictures with you" I only mumbled but I'm really about it!

"Mommy! I see and go play" Aaliyah say putting her arms up to be picked up

"Pooh you gotta walk its too hot" I say making her whine a little with her arms out

I started walking to the playground and she came chasing me whining. I didn't bother saying anything because I know she gone get her ass over here and start playing. My mama got her too damn spoiled. Be picking her up and everything like she don't got legs.

I sat on the bench and she shut the fuck up and started playing. Some kids came over there and I knew it was all over. Aaliyah can't fucking play with anybody.

Of course she made her way to her own little part so she wouldn't be with anyone. I don't know what my baby gone do when she get older or when the twins come.