34

Alexis POV

"Hey do you have those notes" someone ran up to me

It was hot ass fuck in that classroom so I was a little aggravated so this little girl was about to get some of this attitude.

"What notes" I ask

"From last class. I couldn't make it but he said some of that stuff would be on the test" she say "my name is Amanda by the way"

"It's in my car" I say "you can walk with me there"

"Okay" for this to be a community college it was a little big. I hated doing this long ass walk and the further I get in my pregnancy the further I seem to park. "man I hope I pass this test"

"No seriously because if I fail another test I might not come back" I say

"I think he like you though cause that nigga eyes always seem to follow you" Amanda say

I wanted to say "he watched me shake my ass a lot of times and even tried fucking me" but instead I said "girl you tripping".

That stripper shit still kinda haunt me but I don't give a fuck. He always looking at me or asking me how come he doesn't see me up there anymore.

I think I want to be a dance instructor.

"Damn girl you better get you a parking pass because that baby not gone let you do this walk forever" Amanda say. Why is this bitch putting her nose in my business?

"Actually its babies and they didn't let me get a parking pass" I shrug "the man told me I needed to do some test"

"I'll getcha one" Amanda say

"I like that. By the way my name is Alexis" I say

"Can I call you Lexis? I barely have friends so I never nickname anyone" oh this bitch gone be annoying.

"Sure. I need a friend in school. Actually understands that I be tired and how hard the shit is" I say rubbing my stomach

"This is going to be great" Amanda say. Nah this is going to be a damn disaster. "what are you having"

"Two boys" I say

"Oh hell nah. I got one and she gives me headaches" Amanda say

"These are babies number two and three. My baby girl is a spoiled demon. She's too much like me and I just can't take it" I say

"Finally a mom that's furthering her education" Amanda say. Okay maybe she's not that bad.

I looked down and watched as Tee called me. I just can't run when she calls so I ignored it. Damn how far did I park.

"It's that charger" I say. As soon as we got there I unlocked the door and sat in the driver seat. "I am sorry, girl I am done with heels"

"I don't understand why you wear heels to school" Amanda say "well pregnant actually"

"I just use to wearing heels so it's weird not to" I say

"You look beautiful so you okay without heels" Amanda say

"Thank you but this pregnancy got me feeling a little bad built. I promise my ass is fatter" I say making her laugh "the notes are in the backseat under all those coloring books"

She opened the door and started looking. "You want me to drive you to your car"

"I walked today. My car is in the shop" Amanda say