New Student (Part One)

You were walking down the crowded corridors, looking for your classroom. You were a new student at Saotome Academy, ready for anything. As you walked further you approached your class, 1-A. You took a deep breath before walking in. There were a few people in there, chatting with one another. You realized there wasn't a seating chart, so you sat in the back, in front of the piano. Just then you saw a man sit two seats over to your right. He was beautiful with sharp features, icy blue eyes, and hair to match.

Just then your pencil rolled off your desk onto the floor. You went to pick it up but you felt your hand make contact with another. "S- sorry" you said as you looked up to face the individual. It was another male with bright blonde, curly hair and green eyes protected by a pair of glasses. He handed you your pencil and smiled, "it's okay" he said in a cheerful tone. He got back up and sat in the desk beside you. You wanted to get a better look at the boy you had just met, but instead you saw the first male. He was looking at you. Your eyes locked with his icy blue eyes for a moment before you looked back forward. ' So embarrassing, omiGAWD!.....but why was he looking at me!?' You felt your face heat up a bit, but then it hit you, 'maybe he wanted to get a better look... at me! That's right!'.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Ringo- Sensei walk into the room. You knew he was a man but you still found him beautiful. "O- hayo- pyun!~" he exclaimed as he stood in front of the desk. Nothing really happened. He just told the class the basics. But now it was time for the entire class to do self- introductions. You weren't paying much attention, but a certain student stood up, he immediately caught your eye. "Hello, my name is Ittoki Otoya, and my dream is to become an idol!" He said cheerfully. 'His eyes... have stars in them...' You thought. "I also play guitar" he said, 'impressive' You thought again.

"Next~" Ringo- Sensei said, it was your turn. You took a deep breath as you stood up. You felt everyone's eyes on you, but it bothered you none. "Hello, my name is (L/ N) (F/ N) and ever since I was little I wanted to be a composer" you said. You sat down and heard Ringo- Sensei say, "it's nice to meet you, (L/ N)- San". He called on the boy to your right. He stood up, 'he's kinda.... tall..' you thought. "Hello, my name is Shinomiya Natsuki, and I love all small and cute th things! I wish to become an idol!" He said in the most cheerful voice you heard. Next up was, finally the last person. He stood up and began to introduce himself. "I am Hijirikawa Masato, I long to be an idol" he said firmly and sat back down.

You looked ahead of the classroom wondering 'what next?' Ringo- Sensei looked around the classroom, his eyes landed on you. "(L/ N)- San, would you be oh- so kind as to play last years top rated debut song on the piano behind you?~"

"... eh?..."

-End of Chapter-
Sooooooo... what did you guys think?? Btw this is my favorite anime of all time!! I had to!! I will post ever weekend like my other story, and thanks for reading!! Stay beautiful!!💜