The Cat and the Memorizing Lake

I know one thing.." You said, "I made it into Saotome Academy, like it or not, and I'm not here to disappoint!" You said confidently, as you closed your eyes, letting your fingers play the song you know by heart. 'I may not know where I am.. but I know that I'm here with this piano..' You thought, as you let your mind get lost in the world of music. 

'Yes... the beautiful world of music.'

Creeeaak

You stopped playing at the sound of the door creak open. You looked at the keys and quickly looked at the person. The door was open ever so slightly so you decided to call out to the other. "Hello" you asked, no reply. You squinted your eyes.

The door opened slightly more as a black cat with beautiful eyes entered. "Oh" you said, you walked to the cat and crouched down slightly to see it better. It meowed before pulling the pin off your sweater. "H- hey now" you said, that was your (FAV Anime) pin. You reached to grab the pin but the cat darted out and ran away. "W- wait!!" You called out, chasing after the cat.

"Great" you said as you sat down on the grass, "I lost the cat". You chased it around the whole school and ended up outside. You looked at the lake in front of you. Lost in thought, you were quickly brought back to reality by the cat from before. It approached you and dropped its pin out of its mouth. "Are you.. Giving it back" you asked, the cat just smiled up at you. You quickly covered the pin with your hand just in case the cat was trying to make a fool of you. You picked it up and put it back on. The cat just sat there, smiling up at you, "you're cute" you said quietly just in case anyone was around. You picked the cat up and it licked your nose, "that tickled" you said, giggling. "Huh?.. No collar?" The cat didn't have a collar on.. Where'd it come from? You looked around to make sure nobody was around. You got up and picked the cat up and headed to the on- campus convience store.

//Time Skip\\

"Wait here" you told the cat, setting it down by the store. You walked in the store and went down an aisle. You began walking slower as you spotted a familiar face. 'Hijirikawa Masato' you thought. He was looking at a set of paint brushes. You paied no attention to him and walked to the  cat food. You picked up a can and read the lables. 'What if he doesn't like it' you thought. You ended up buying three different kinds of cat nip. You left the store and picked up the cat. You figured it liked the view of the lake so you headed that way. You sat on a bench and helped the kitty sit on your lap. You opened a can and set it beside you, hoping the cat liked option A. The cat sniffed it and began eating it. 'Hes actually enjoying it' you thought. You looked back at the lake and let your mind wander.

"Ichinose- San!!" You heard a female call out. You looked in the direction of the voice. It was a cute girl whom you thought saw go in C- Class earlier this morning.

// (Its Haruka, but we can't let her get in the way of our Future SHIPS) (Gomenasai, Nanami- Chan😓🙇)\\

She was running to catch up to a male who had his back turned to her. In fact, he kept walking. "What a jerk" you mumbled under your breath. You looked back at your lap only to find an empty tin- can and no kitty. "Huh?" Where did the cat go?? 'Not far, I hope' you thought as you looked at the cans left by you. You hid them under the bench. 'It's getting pretty late, might as well head back to my dorm.. At least this part of the day wasn't a complete bust' you thought as you got up and walked to your dorm.

'And to think' your brain continued, 'I have to repeat this tomorrow and the day after.. And the many days after.'

-End of Chapter-

Hiya heya guys!! Yes yes, alas, all the characters have been introduced!! I'm so proud ;-;

Idunno when i'mma make some romantic parts be, but I want your thoughts!! It can be anybody, I'll let you guys pick, although it may not be soon. Thank you all for reading and I hope you guys have a wonderful afternoon!! Until then!
Xo😘