The Vacant Room with a Beautiful World

"You can't escape me that easily" the man said.

 He tugged your wrist which effortlessly brought you into his arms.

'What is he DOING!?'

"My Princess" he said, 'just because I'm shy doesn't mean imma pushover, and I'm not a toy' you thought. You clenched the fist he held and looked him dead in the eyes. "Let me go" you firmly said, but he wasn't even the tiniest bit surprised. "And why" he said, in a flirtatious manner followed by  a smile. 

RIIING

'T- the bell!!' You glared at him but he remained smiling. You both were in the halls looking into each others eyes, the only difference was what your look meant which was opposite of his. "What's going on with her and Ren- Sama?" Girls started passing, some stopping at the scene. Most were murmuring or gasping, others gave you nasty looks. 'No..' you thought, 'this.. can't be happening! I have to escape!!' You pulled away your fist as hard as you could and, to both of your surprise, broke free from his grip. You stumbled back, but didn't fall, and took off darting into the crowd. 

You had no idea where you were, but you continued running, as the looks of everyone were haunting you. You turned a corner and immediately bumped into someone, falling to the floor with a thud. "Woah, watch it" the voice said. This time it was a girl, but that scared you so your initial instinct was to run. You stopped running to catch your breath and looked up to find a clock. "Classes are dismissed?.. Already?" You asked yourself, 'thats what the clock says' you thought. You found yourself in front of a vacant room, so your curiosity took over as you welcomed yourself in the room. 

The room was so empty, only a piano sat in the middle of the floor. You walked over to the piano and traced your fingers along the smooth keys of the piano. You began thinking of how similar the keys felt to the piano you owned at your home. You thought of how it felt the first time you ever played. You sat in the chair and remembered how you boldly played the piano in the classroom today. The looks on the students faces and how they didn't believe you could play. "Me neither" you said in a low voice, "at first I didn't think I'd be able to play outstanding pieces of songs.. nor did I ever believe I'd get into Saotome Academy.." you said. You thought of the first song you ever played on the piano- 

Yiruma- River Flows In You

"But I know one thing.." You said, "I made it into Saotome Academy, like it or not, and I'm not here to disappoint!" You said confidently, as you closed your eyes, letting your fingers play the song you know by heart. 'I may not know where I am.. but I know that I'm here with this piano..' You thought, as you let your mind get lost in the world of music. 

'Yes... the beautiful world of music.'

-End of Chapter-

I love this chapter for so many reasons!! River Flows In You is actually my favorite piano song, and yes, I listen to the piano, but it's better than the radio. I highly recommend you listen to it and you'll understand why I put that song in this chapter. I hope you all liked this chapter and I will see you soon!! Xo 😙😙