Ariel: Ursula

Let me tell you somethin'. I'm considered a sea witch. I think of myself as a sea beauty, which as you can tell, I am. I mean, just look at me! But that wretched mermaid stuck her nose where it didn't belong. Loving a human was a fool's choice when one lived the mer-life! I guess you can say I was jealous of that thing. She had real beauty that I never understood. Eric and I had been a solid match until he found out who I really was. Then he shunned me to the sea, never to lay eyes on me again, cursing me with so-called 'ugliness'. So when Ariel came along and had fallen for MY guy, I knew I had to get him back for myself. This time I would be a different person with a different voice so he wouldn't recognize me in any way.

"I made her a real solid deal. Her voice for legs and a chance at love. I thought he'd take one look at her and hate her, but no! They fell in love. And that's when I stepped in. I was only helping the poor lad. I mean, who wants a girl like Ariel? I changed myself into a human with the voice of an angel, calling myself the beloved Vanessa. It was then that I really did fall for Prince Eric and him for me. We would've ended up together if Ariel hadn't stolen her voice back, making Eric see the true me, the one whom he feared and hated," I said.

"Did you fall for Eric?" asked Maleficent.

"Well, of course I did! I wouldn't let a handsome man like that get away from me. Ah, who am I kidding? I should probably do the right thing and patch things up with Ariel, but her father won't let me near her," I continued.

"What if you used your disguise again but tweaked it so Ariel wouldn't know it was you?" asked Hans.

I considered this option. This whole mess wasn't my fault, but it felt right to make things better.

"You know what? I think I will! Thanks, Hans."

Hans cleared his throat. "I'd like to go next," he volunteered.