the discovery

I pushed him away and took deep breaths. His eyes saddened and he crossed his arms. "What's a mystic wolf" I asked him he looked at me confused.

Someone coughed in the room and I turned remembering lily. "Hey so what's up" she smiled sheepishly. I glared at her "Don't even go there" I hissed Losing focus.

"Damn it ty out" I pointed to the door. He let out a week growl and his eyes flared red. "Please" I gave him a week smile. He huffed and exited the room.

I turned to her and she bowed head. "Luna" she smiled and turned to sit on my bed.

I like that. My wolf purred oh would you just Shut up I growled.

"So lily I'm guessing that you weren't going to ever tell me this secret" I paced. She nodded I sped over to her and flipped her onto the ground.

"You so suck" I teased watching her smile. Hey how am I supposed to be mad at my best friend.

"Hey I need to keep you on your toes" she laughed "Don't want you getting bored" she flopped onto the bed next to me.

An unfamiliar scent crossed my senses. Someone knocked on my door "Come in" I laughed and jess entered with a smile on his face.

"Oh come on him to" I sighed as lily smiled and jumped onto his back. "Come come" she said and the exited the room.

I followed them out the door and down the hall. "This place is amazing" I breathed inspecting my surroundings. They both laughed lily still on his back.

I caught the familiar scent and looked around searching for ty. My eyes found him and my wolf purred.

Please stop i begged her.

Our eyes met, he smiled and waved but didn't look away. My head spun.

What the hell is happening.

I looked away with a small smile on my face. Lily poked my side and laughed.

We walked out of the so called pack house. And my smile grow it was beautiful a big beautiful field stretched out for to miles before meeting the woods.

There were a few more houses and kids playing around. That's when it went weird I heard a little girl scream.

I closed my eyes and focused, my wolf growled and I located the girl and a very big bear as well.

I started running letting my wolf take over I shifted and kept running. I hit the woods and my energy surged.

This is what the power of a mystic wolf can do.

My speed increased and in a second I was attacking the bear. The little girl screamed again and I shifted putting myself between her and the big ass bear.

I grabbed her and held her closer. "Don't be afraid" I told playing her back down on the ground. I paced my hand on the ground and an energy field erupted around her "stay here" I warned.

I turned back to the bear and pulled at is energy. I watched it weaken and my wolf told me I could do something I didn't know.

I focused and an energy knife appeared in my hand. Using my skills I through the dagger it connected with the bear right between the eyes.

I grabbed the girl and headed back to the pack houses. The girl just watched me with wide eyes.

When we were out of the woods I put her on my back and shifted telling her to hold on.

When we were at the training grounds her parents came running up and took her off my back.

Every one was looking at me weird when lily put a mirror inferring of my wolf self.

I looked awesome, a wight wolf with glowing blue eyes and my body is covered in mystic markings and I glowed blue.

I'm a mystic wolf with super powers and I'm mated to the Alfa well this is just great.