!!! [Let's Talk K-Pop!]

Hey, guys! I'm sorry, but this is not an update. I thought this would be the easiest way to promote and share this with you all. I am currently recruiting K-Pop Vloggers (or people who make reaction videos) for a YouTube Channel called Let's Talk K-Pop!

Introduction:

                 For the past couple of years, reaction videos have been trending all over YouTube. We believe this is because the viewers tend to feel as if the person reacting is watching with them. Haven't we all clicked on a reaction video to an MV from a group we really like, just to see how other people feel about it? What we enjoy the most is when a non-Kpop fan watches a music video for the first time and falls in love with the group right in that instant! It's as if we've witnessed their official entry into the K-Pop fandom.

           It isn't news that the Hallyu wave has already spread across the world. Let's Talk K-Pop plans to establish a K-pop corner just for you on YouTube! Whether you like watching videos or vlogging, LTK is the place to be! If you could recall Eat You Kimchi, that channel was at its peak, but eventually, Simon and Martina stopped reviewing/making videos like they did before. Now, the fun part about LTK is that K-Pop Youtubers from around the world can join the LTK Famdon. You could be the next K-Talker!

Let's Talk K-Pop is currently recruiting K-Talkers for the upcoming channel! For interested KPOP Vloggers (or aspiring), message us (on the FB page/or comment here on wattpad) if you are willing to be part of the LTK Team!

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/LTKPOP/

LET'S TALK KPOP upcoming channel will be consist of segments such as:

K-REACT - Where the K-Talkers react to music videos.
K-REVIEW - K-Talkers rate the content of the MV/Album/Live.
K-SPAZZ - is a segment made just for those who've just discovered a group but has no idea where to start when it comes to learning the members' names or the group itself. This segment is fun way to introduce the group and welcome a viewer to the fandom.
K-ALERT - Updates on anything K-Pop and topics viewers wish to talk about, OR news that viewers have no idea about! We wish to bring the news to viewers/fellow kpop fans!
K-TIME - /Special Segment/

and more segments to be discussed soon.

Help us in creating a corner just for K-Pop lovers like you.
Heck, even bring the whole K-POP community!

For more details please leave a comment down below or message us on our Facebook page.

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/LTKPOP/

                 Also, if you guys have any suggestions/recommendations on who we could recruit, please comment down below! Thank you for your time, and we hope this finds your interest. Love you all!