eleven

It was 11:25. Jimin walked out of the house, painting in his right hand, and a back of drinks and snacks on his left. He wasn't sure if Jungkook would remember to bring any snacks. In the bag were also a lighter and a few sparklers. He wanted to make this night memorable, for him, and for Jungkook.

Minnie: hey, i'm here.

Two minutes later

Kookie: coming soon.

In about five minutes, Jungkook came out of his house with another bag of snacks. He got into the car, laughing and excited for what the night had in store for them. "Hey, Jimin, where are we going?"

"I was going to go to a beach, but that would be much too cliche, don't you think?"

"Yeah, kinda," Jungkook agreed.

"So it's a surprise," Jimin flashed a smile.

Jungkook nodded, complying with anything. He plugged in the aux cord, connecting it to his phone. After scrolling down his playlist, his lips turned up into a smile.

What if, what if we run away

What if, what if we left today

What if, we say goodbye to safe and sound

What if, what if we're hard to find

What if, what if we lost our minds

What if, we looked and fall behind and then never found

-Troye Sivan, Youth

"Troye Sivan?" Jimin asked in curiosity. The voice sounded familiar but he wasn't sure.

"Yep, he's one of my favorite artists," Jungkook said. Silence settled into the car after that, and Jimin pulled into the parking lot of a company building. Romantic, Jungkook thought to himself, then internally scolded himself for even saying it. They weren't even dating, and Jimin had never even asked him out.

They entered the building and went into the elevator to the last floor. After the door opened, Jimin walked a few steps to the right and opened a door leading to the roof. The two of them climbed up to the top, the night sky unbelievably calm, the wind dead and peaceful.

"I'm hungry," Jimin whined. They sat down to look out at the beautiful skyline, illuminated by lights, connected by telephone wires, and operated by human hearts.

Jimin tore open a bag of chips, the two of them looking out in silence. "Can you sing again, Jungkook?" The boy turned around and smiled slightly, nodding.

Life is worth living

Life is worth living, so live another day

The meaning of forgiveness

People make mistakes, doesn't mean you have to give in

Life is worth living again

-Justin Bieber, Life is Worth Living

"There's something I wanted to tell you," Jimin said. Like a burning flower, his heart burst into flames, and he felt as if he was flying-carried by butterfly wings. He knew it then and there that he had to tell Jungkook. "Someone loves you."

"Hm?"

"I- uh, never mind, I can't talk properly," Jimin shook his head.

"No really, what were you going to-"

Jimin cut him off, he lifted Jungkook's chin up and pressed his lips to Jungkook's. The boy's lips were soft and sweet, his fingers were busy entangling themselves in Jimin's hair. He had his hands resting on his thigh, as both of them gently caressed each other, occasionally taking breaks to breathe, enough time for Jungkook to show his bunny smile, melting Jimin's guilty heart even further.

Five minutes. They kissed for five minutes, a series of panting and heavy breathing, hands touching places that neither had been touched before. But the sensuality gave them both a feeling of senselessness. Jungkook's mind was wrapped in a whirlwind as his hand naturally intertwined with Jimin's. Jimin had a sparkler in the other hand, and both of them watched it in awe like little kids.

Jimin took out his phone and checked the time. 12:25am. Soon. "I have something to give to you, by the way," he said, clearing his throat. "Could you hold this really quick?" He asked, referring to the sparkler. Jungkook nodded and took it from him.

Jimin handed the cardboard cylinder with the piece of paper inside to Jungkook. The boy slid the paper out, his jaw dropped. It was absolutely beautiful. Jimin had drawn everything to precise detail, from the clouds in the sky to the tiniest blade of grass that Jungkook sat on.

"I love this so much, thank you," Jungkook said gratefully. Jimin took back the sparkler and let Jungkook roll up the piece of paper. Right after he slid it back into the cardboard cylinder, Jimin suddenly passed him his car key. "What?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's cheek and kissed him. Unlike the first, it was full of depression, grief and sorrow. He returned the kiss, but not without feeling Jimin's tear-stained cheeks touching his.

"I love you so much-"

"I love you too," Jungkook breathed out. What was going on?

"-and I'm sorry." At that moment, the door behind them opened and two policemen ran onto the roof, grabbing Jimin's arms.

"Let's go, boy. Come on, now." Jimin didn't even struggle, and Jungkook was shocked.

"Where are you taking him to??!!?" He yelled, getting up and trying to chase after Jimin, the key in his pocket. "Holy fuck, where are you guys going?!?"

"Kookie!!" Jimin shouted as he was being dragged into the elevator. "Don't run!!" The doors closed and Jungkook cursed his luck. He looked to the left and saw the door leading to the stairs, to go all the way down. He could pass out, going down there. They were thirty floors up.

Fuck it, Jungkook muttered under his breath, as he pushed the door open and ran down the stairs. He felt sick and tired by the 15th floor, but he kept pushing, breathing hard and as controlled as he could. Jimin's voice ran through his head. Don't run. Don't run. I love you. I'm sorry. Don't-

He made it to the first floor, but Jimin was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Darkness overcame him, and he became limp, falling to the ground.

-

there's only 2-3 chapters left ;-;

i hope you guys liked this chapter

i'm sorry if i made anyone of you mad, but everything will be explained soon.