Dreams

Isaac was the hottest guy in my class. He was slender, yet muscular and was always laughing. I could never talk to him because he hung out with the guy group.

One day, my dreams came true.

Isaac was walking towards me, his luscious blue eyes looking at mine. He was dressed in a formal shirt and skinny jeans, and his short blonde hair was styled very nicely.

"Hey Zachary! One of my friends just drove off in my car. Could you please drive me to Panera? I have a date with my girl..." he smiled, embarrassed.

"Yeah, sure," I replied with laughter. "I hope you get your car back."

I got into the front, and Isaac sat in the passenger seat as I started the car.

"Is it ok if I stop by my dorm first? I forgot my phone on the way out." I asked, secretly plotting a plan.

"Sure, thanks again for driving me."

I parked next to the dormitory and opened my door, but before I got out I asked if he wanted to come with me. "Um, sure," he said. "But my date starts in 20 minutes or so."

"Ok, I'll try to hurry." He followed me as I ran up the stairs and opened the door to my room. "Come in," I said.

He came inside the room and I closed the door behind him. Now, my room was very small, so Isaac noticeably started feeling uncomfortable.

It had only been 10 seconds when Isaac asked if I had found my phone yet. I replied with a no, because I was secretly dampening a cloth in the sink with chloroform.

"Zach, I'll wait outside," he said, but before he could open the door I got behind him and covered his face in the cloth. I held him as he fought my grasp, until he could not fight anymore and fell to the ground.

"I have you now, Isaac," I said aloud as I locked the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...