All Tied Up

I was very efficient in the short timespan that Isaac was out. I started by unbuttoning and pulling off Isaac's dark red shirt, revealing a six pack worthy of the Roman gods. After that, I undid his learn belt and pulled off his black slacks, exposing a region that even for me was weird to behold. The most glorious clothing to take off him was his shoes. He was wearing 10 1/2 leather shoes for his date, and I took those off along with his black socks. His bare feet were so sexy. The sweat from his nervousness smelt up the room, creating a sexy atmosphere. He was only wearing his black briefs when I was finished with him. Then, I grabbed some red rope from the back of the closet in my dorm room. I kept it there in case my fantasies ever came to pass.
I didn't really know how to tie people up, so I just went on Google and searched for an answer. I settled for a hogtie position, and did my best to tie Isaac up with the special red rope. He looked like candy once I was done...
I gathered some tickle toys I'd hidden in various places, and watched Isaac's beautiful body as he woke up.
"Zach, what the FUCK is this? What just happened... I'm so fucking confused, LET ME THE FUCK OUT NOW!"
In my fantasies, I'd always envisioned some hot dirty talk. Having some control over Isaac was so hot and being able to talk to him like talking to a slave was insanely hot to me. I bubbled in my desire to dominate him.
"Isaac, you've been a bad, bad boy lately. You didn't plan well for your date, so now you're going to get... punished. Punished so hard...," I said in a breathy tone.
"What the FUCK?! Zach, seriously, I'm done with this shit. Just let me go, please. It's really fine, I won't tell anyone this happened and we can be sorta cool but this is still fucking weird, just-"
"Isaac, you talk too much... you need to be trained," I said in the sexiest voice possible. I started taking my black socks off.
"Zach, are you gay or something? Just let me the fuck out!! SERIOUSLY!! HELP!-"
I rapidly clumped my socks together and put them in his mouth.
"Mmmmpphh!! Mmmmpphhh!!"
"Isaac, suck on that for size. You're not cooperating very well with me, and bad boys get punishments like spankings. Would you... like that?" I quickly got the black duct tape from the floor and masqueraded his mouth with it so the socks would stay in their rightful place.
"Mmmpphhh-MMMMPPHH!"
"You like that, don't you? You love me so much..."
Isaac put on a nasty face, obviously surprised by everything that was happening. But I giggled knowing that he was under my complete control now. I could do WHATEVER I wanted to do, and all he could do was beg under my sweaty socks and black duct tape. It was a feeling I would not soon forget...
"Isaac, don't make that face with me. Just for that, you're gonna get punished like bad boys do."
I sat down on the floor by his hogtied body and wrapped my legs around his legs. Then, I slowly dragged my right index finger up his left foot. Isaac slightly giggled and turned his head around to look at me.
"Are you asking me for more? Haha, more fun for me!!" All of my fingers danced on the top of his glorious soles. I realized that this moment was the hottest moment I'd ever had...
"Mmmppphh!! MMPPHH!"
"Yeah, you better like it! You better!"
In a sexual trance, I frantically scribbled my fingers along Isaac's soles and thighs, rapidly switching between both spots. He was uncontrollably giggling under his gag, and lurched his body forward trying to get out of my grasp. I held tight to his legs and he couldn't do anything. "Haha Isaac! You better like it. Yeah!" I continued scribbling and switching in a cycle for 10 minutes or so, a few breaks to give some illusions of hope. He was red in his face and his feet and was breathing so heavily through his nose when I was done, and I thought that was sexy.
I stood above him and put my feet along his hips. Then, I bent down and started tickling his sides and armpits. Isaac was uncontrollably MMMPPHH-ing and laughing.
In my ever-going sexual trance, I got up from the spot where I was tickling his soles and walked to the other side, positioning my feet a few inches in front of his face.
"Isaac, you bad, bad boy. This is your punishment for not being properly ready for your date." I picked up my right foot and gently stepped on his back.
"Isaac, you need to remember that I'm in control. You're mine."
I sat down on the ground, my dick facing his face (though still 3 feet or so away), and rubbed my feet against Isaac's gagged face. Within the first 3 seconds, he tried moving his face from side to side, but could not do anything with my feet pressing against his cheekbones, holding them in place.
"Isaac, how ticklish is your neck?" I rubbed my toes along his neck, to which he giggled. He moved up and down to try and avoid it.
I stopped after another minute of that and got up. "Isaac, I wonder if you'd like my toys! Let's try them out!"
"Mmmmppppppphhhhhh!! MMMPPHH!!"

TO BE CONTINUED