chapter 6

Ever since that day I meet that wolf daily we've become very close ever since that day. I'm actually here under this tree reading a book and guess what the wolf is laying it's head on my lap while I'm stroking it's fur. Hey wolfy I wanted to give you a name even though I'm weird to give a wolf a name but wolfy will always be my nickname for you.so how about let's see..... how about ocean like your eyes because every time I look into your eyes wolfy I see the oceans and the night sky*the wolf lifts it's head and licks my cheek* you like the name I guess.I was wondering wolfy do you want to be my friend and come home with me I will always take you back into the woods everyday is that your kinda like my best friend. If you want to just come with me.*I'm leave and the wolf follows* omg I'm so happy I'm not lobey anymore even though I live with a wolf he's amazing but not a pet but a companion.

*when I went home I gave him food and even gave him a bath he needed it badly he even let me his lovely white coat is restored he was covered in dirt and a bit of blood from his last meal*Hey wolfy come let's go to bed *I set a blanket on the floor so that wolfy could sleep*

Ooooh I'm really cold*I felt the bed dipp and something warm is cover me it's nice and comfy* I wake up in the morning

Hey wolfy I guess you made yourself comfy on my bed thanks  because I was so cold last night*I smile at wolfy and pet his head*well let's go I have to take you to the woods and go to work because it's weekend,I said.*o take wolfy to the woods and start walking to work* wolfy is a great wolf it's amazing how wolves are so amazing.

Wow its soo boring at the library today.ill just put away the books that people have read.*I start putting away the books when someone approaches me* excuse me do you know were the science books are says the stranger*when I look up I see a beautiful blue eyed man* he seems familiar to me like I've seen those eyes before nah probably not I thought.sir the science books are this ways I'll show you if you want I said. That would be great if you could said the stranger.