chapter 14

Ana's prov:
(It's been two weeks since all three of them were together now)

*at the moment I'm with wolfy and silver their both laying beside me with their heads on my lap their so cute I love them so much but they won't let me out of their sight if I go somewhere their there with me at all times. It's cute they want to be near me alot they both have different yet similar personalities. Wolfy is more like the wild brother and silver is more calm and the responsible type well their both responsible.wolfy likes being pet on his head and silver likes me to pet him on his back.silver prefers cow meat to other meats and wolfy doesn't care at all .their so different compared to each other I say in my mind *

So interesting you both are so large compared to normal wolves and so much tamer to,but your still wolves it's kinda like the books I read in the back side of the library. Theirs books that are about shape shifters, mainly werewolves , fairy,and witches. That would be really cool if you guys were werewolves. You guys probably aren't,but if you were why the heck would you be here with me. I'm a normal human and normally werewolves only come to humans is if their there mates but then why is their two wolves here instead of one it's very rare to have two wolves and not one I said.*at this point their both staring at me as I have two heads* nah that can't be you guys are to cute to be werewolves their usually scary looking and river wouldn't even hurt a fly if he had to ha ha ha I'm so weird.*I look around and their both gone* wolfy and silver were are you guys come back you silly wolves I say screaming!!!!!

*out of no were two really tall I mean supper tall men came from behind a tree* um excuse me but did you see two cute wolves ones black ones white I ask the two men. Yes and your looking at them one of them said.nuh uh ur not wolves your humans and my wolves are fluffy and soft puff balls I said.*they both chuckle* oh my word I could sleep with those chuckles I need help I'm weird and talking to myself and panicking oh my word to hot men are talking to me I say in my mind.no we are ocean and river you have been talking to us for a while now we were the wolves you've been with and also you are out mate said ocean.

*and now I've passed out from shock and excitement*