THE LONLINESS THAT SUBSIDES IN MY HEART

I was always afraid of being alone. I always hated the idea of losing all the people I loved or even anyone that loved me. I was afraid of never being loved by someone.

So, to whomever is reading this, you should already know this one is for you. For taking the time to consider my well being, for always making me smile and laugh, for deliberately telling me you love me when I'm in some kind of stage of sadness, and basically for being there for me even when you get annoyed the shit out of by my clingy personality. you literally could call me "clingy luke" and I most likely would agree to that name. It's quite shameful, I know, very embarrassing as well. But I love you. I love you so much. You seem to love me despite the imperfection I carry. It makes me so happy to know that I have people that truly love me, that truly care about me and my well being.. I try to be manly, but these are the points in my life where I cry. I cry because I'm so happy. Sometimes I even cry when I imagine losing you. I would probably be begging you to stay. It would be a miracle if you ever did. I'm just, I'm so glad to have you. I hope we can be together for as long as possible. I love you so fucking much. From the bottom of my heart I wanted to thank you. This is what comes with life in the fast lane I guess, you get all emotional and the waterworks start up. To tell you the truth, there are many of you out there in my life, or it feels like it anyway. I love you. Thank you for everything, and this is just the beginning of my gratitude. Thank you for not leaving me lonely.