Part 5

After being so close, Draco found himself gravitating towards Harry, longing for contact. But suddenly, Harry turned on heel, grasping Draco's tie and yanking him forward. Teeth scraped ae warm lips found purchase against each other, and Harry took advantage of Draco's airy gasp to wiggle his tongue into the other's hot mouth. Draco submitted immediatley to the feeling of Harry's hot, wet tongue sliding against his own. Harry's hands crept down towards Malfoy's arse, grasping it firmly. He watched, amused, as Draco moaned and ground his hips into his, succumbing to Potter's touch. The blush across Draco's cheeks was dark, and it only spurred Harry on all the more.

Suddenly, Draco tilted his head back, exposing his neck, practically begging to be marked. A surge of possessiveness rushed through Potter as he happily obliged, gently biting and sucking at the pale flesh. When he released, a bruise was darkening and Draco sighed contently.

"God I want you...I'd get you anything you want, know that? I want to spoil you and make you smile and make you happy with me."

"Anything I want?"

Draco nodded hasily, extremely distracted, as Harry continued to nip at the sensitive flesh around his neck.

Humor flashed in Harry's dilated pupils. "How about you tied to my bed?"

"Sure, sure what ever-" he breathed in sharply as Harry wedged his knee between Draco's thighs, "you want." he finished with a whine.

Harry couldn't help himself, the sight of Draco's flirtatious and enthralled expression being too much. He nipped at Draco's lower lip, drawing it into him mouth to suck on, before lapping at it in apology for the use of his teeth.

"Potter..." Draco gasped again, eyelashes fluttering prettily against his cheeks, "are we going to you room?"

Realization flashed across Harry's eyes as he reluctantly pulled away, panting slightly. "I hadn't thought that far. Do you want to?"