Part 10

The next morning found Harry in a good mood. Draco's blond hair tickled his nose as he nuzzled Harry's neck. Harry nudged him, and Draco groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eye with the back of his hand sleepily. In the glow of the morning light through the window, Harry had never seen anything more beautiful than the pale boy on top of him.

Malfoy pulled Harry's sliky pajama shirt on like a jacket, neglecting to button the front, while Harry tugged on the matching pants, both of which had been in a wrinkled heap at the foot of his bed.

"Malfoy?" Harry asked sheepishly.

The blond yawned. "What, Harry?"

His heart surged. Malfoy had never called him Harry before.

"I...um, that is...are we-"

Malfoy interrupted his spluttering to finsh the thought. "Going out?" Harry stared at the sheets and nodded mutely.  Draco ran a hand through his glossy hair and sighed, taking in the crumpled bedding and their half - dressed bodies.  "Well I guess we ought to after this."

The brunet tilted his head up and pressed a chaste kiss to pink lips, laughing at Draco's vivaciousness at the small act.

How had he lived without this for so long? His blond was ravishing, and all his to own and love and keep. After this, no one would dare lay a finger on his Slytherin.

They lazily got out of bed once Harry had assured a nervous Draco that Seamus - the last of his roommate - had finally left for breakfast. Draco pulled his robes on over the pajama shirt. Sure, it was technically stealing, but it smelled like Potter and he didn't seem to be complaining at the loss. He worked on the knot of his tie meticulously before combing through his hair several times, determined not to look like he had just spent a night shagging a Gryffindor bloke. Harry shoved on his glasses and robes haphazardly, not even bothering to attempt taming his typically unruly hair.

But, much to Harry's surprise, once they left the common room and were walking to breakfast, Draco timidly grasped his hand in his own. Pansy saw them coming down the stairs.