Part 11

"Draco!" She called out fondly before her eyes locked on the two's hands. "Draco, what are you doing?" She practically squealed.

Malfoy glared at his friend coldly. "Holding my boyfriend's hand. What does it look like I'm doing?"

She was at a loss for words. "I didn't even know you were gay, Draco! What am I supposed to make of this?" her exclamation wavered as the shock set in.

"You're going to make nice, is what you're going to do. Any more Potter rumors and it'll be your head." Despite the sweetness radiating from Draco that Harry had experienced, the Slytherin was still apparently capable of being his icy, cruel self.

Pansy merely nodded, before stalking off. She looked thoroughly dejected. Potter snickered. " Seems she had a bit of a crush on you."

Draco shrugged it off, instead kissing Harry's cheek lightly. "Well it appears I'm taken."

When they reached the Great Hall, Pansy approached them warily. She seemed to have a plan blazing behind her dark eyes.  "Draco, can you come here for a second? I need to talk to you."

Draco looked taken back, obviously confused as to what she wanted to discuss. He had told her off,she had agreed. That was over. If it had just been a usual piece of gossip, she wouldn't have that telltale look in her eyes that she had something up her sleeve. Nonetheless, he followed her off the side.

Pansy did her best to plaster a remorseful look on her face. " I'm sorry for making fun of you. If he is who you want to be with, then don't let me," She wound her arms around his neck, "Stop you."

As she closed in to kiss him, he jerked back almost violently. But he stared bemused as she was instantaneously launched across the room, landing several chairs down the line. Behind him, Harry was brandishing his wand, glaring at the heap of Pansy on the floor who was struggling to get up. Wand in hand and fury in his eyes, he wrapped his arm around Draco's waist possessively. "Don't let her touch you again, okay? You're mine now." He placed a kiss to his pale temple.