Old friends and Good news,Chapter 17

Jimmy and I made plans the next night with Audrey at a restaurant called the Castle. It was an old favorite of Audrey's and mine. Jimmy and I got Leo all dressed up in a suit. Leo was very inquired that night.

"Who's Audrey mommy," he questioned me.

"An old friend of daddy's and mine," I answered.

He nodded.

"Are you guys ready to go because if you are I'll call a cab," Jimmy nagged.

"Actually can ypu finish dressing him," I responded and then off to the bathroom.

Jimmy and Leo looked at me like I was a weird person. The reality is though I really had to throw up. The baby had got to me. After I cleaned up I walked back into Leo's bedroom.

"Are you ok dear," Jimmy asked still getting Leo ready.

"Yes I'm fine. It's just the baby got to me finally," I snarled.

"Are you sure you want to go out tonight then. We could cancel," he confessed.

"No I'll be right I don't want Audrey to be suspicious. You know how she is. But anyways I called a cab," I told Jim.

"Ok your a step ahead of us," Jim acknowledged.

Then before you knew it we heard a beep I grabbed Leo's hand and my purse and we went out the door. Jim went in first then Leo in the middle and me by the door. I closed the door.

"The Castle please," Jimmy asked politely.

"Yes sir," the cab driver replied.

"Jim this brings back so many memories," I said to him while looking out the window.

"I know remember the time I took you home from the bar the first night we were together. You were hooked that night," he giggled.

"Ha ha ha very funny,"I snarled.

"What does hooked mean daddy," Leo asked.

I started giggling.

"Well when something makes you a little too crazy and dizzy," he explained falsely.

"Oh ok," he questioned himself.

"Were here sir," the cab driver announced.

"Thanks," Jimmy replied and then handed him his money.

I got out of the car and then walked in with Leo by my side. Jimmy came up beside me and held my other hand.

"What are you doing. Your not my baby," I joked.

"No but your my baby," he joked with me.

"L," a voice screamed.

"Audrey," I screamed back.

My hands fled from Leo's and Jim's and around Audrey.

"Oh it's been so long," Audrey cried,

"Oh I know. We have been so busy because of Jim's work,"I explained.

"You might of been busy but I bet he makes a lot of money," she whispered in my ear.