Problem Almost Solved,Chapter 23

It was Saturday morning and I was preparing for guests any minute. Jimmy was just laying on the couch and playing with Mandy. Leo was playing in his room. Then the doorbell rang. I wasn't fully dressed so I told Jimmy to get the door. So he got up with the baby in his arms.

"Hi sweetie," my mother exclaimed making faces at Mandy.

She then took her out of Jimmy's arms and walked in.

"How is everything, pal," my dad said to Jimmy patting him on the back.

"Everythings great," Jimmy mentioned with sarcasm.

I then walked out in my new dress that I got. It was black and it was a little cocktail dress.

"Sweetie, you look beautiful," my dad stammered.

"Thanks daddy," I answered and then gave him a hug.

"You look amazing sweetie. Your daughtar looks great too," my mother added.

I had Mandy in a little red polka dot dress.

"You look, you look stunning," Jimmy mumbled.

"Thanks," I whispered.

I then called for Leo to come out of his bedroom. I had him dressed in a little tuxedo.

"You guys make us feel so under dressed," my father added.

"Sorry. I have a lot and I want to shoe it off," I giggled.

"So what are the plans," my father asked.

"Well, we will have to wait for Jimmy's family to get here," I mumbled.

Right when I said that the doorbell rang again. I went to the door to answer it.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi, darling," Ortense responded.

"Here let Jimmy take your bags. Oh, and while your at it Jimmy take my parents back too," I added.

Jimmy then picked up the bags and took them to our spare rooms.

"Well, since everybody is here. I just want to say how lovely and important each one of you are to us.....," I babbled.

"Honey, are you pregnant again," my mother asked.

"No I'm not but you guys might help Jimmy and I fix some things so we could have more children," I explained.

They just looked at each other with confused faces.

"What are you saying," Ortense heckled.

Jimmy then walked back into the room.

"Ok, this is not your regular get together. Marcus junior can you do me a favor," I begged him.

"Sure," he replied.

"Great, take Mandy and Leo back into Leo's room to play with them and don't let them come out except if I tell you to," I mentioned.

"Sure thing," he answered.

"Ok, Ortense and Marcus sit on that couch and Jimmy you join them. Now mom and dad sit on that couch. I'll join you," I said.

"Honey, are you feeling ok," my father asked.

"Daddy I'm fine. Its you we have to worry about here in a minute or two. Now before we discuss this topic we have to promise not to hurt anyone or threaten anyone. Everybody got it," I added.