Learning to Knock

hey kiddos this has some NSFW 👌😉
edit 2/25/24: i hope that god strikes me down forever and ever

Anxiety was shivering, and he looked over at his phone. If he wanted help, he should try to get it now. Grabbing his phone, he dealt with shaky hands. He went to call Morality, but he accidentally clicked on Prince.

Shit.

He ended the call as it was dialing for he was too scared.

Ding

He looked over at his phone. A new message.

Sir Sings a Lot 🌟: What is wrong, dear?

Anxiety 😈: it doesn't matter.

Sir Sings a Lot 🌟: I'm coming over.

Message read

Anxiety hissed. God damnit, Prince was coming. As he heard footsteps near, he tried to calm his sobbing mess.

"Anxiety?"

...silence.

"Anxiety, open up."

Giving up, he opened the door, revealing his boyfriend looking at him sympathetically.

"Hey, honey. What's wrong? Another attack?"

Anxiety simply nodded, sniffling. His hands were still shaking.

Prince took Anxiety's hands in his own, smiling sadly. He brought him close, kissing his cheek.

Later, The door opened, and Morality came in.

"LEARN TO KNOCK." Anxiety spoke as he and Prince were cuddling.

Later that night

Anxiety kissed Roman's neck softly, and noticed how he stiffened. Smirking, he bit down on his neck, leaving a hickey. Prince was biting his own lip, trying to contain his whimpers. Anxiety made a soft purring noise in his ear, causing him to shiver. Then he pinned Prince on the bed, and as he began to talk, he smashed his lips onto the Royal's.

Prince moaned into the kiss, freeing his hands to bring one hand up to Anxiety's hair and the other to rest on Anxiety's jeans. He bit down on Anxiety's lip, growing annoyed that he was on the bottom. Anxiety in return gasped, which gave Prince an opportunity to take over and shove his tongue into his mouth. He flipped them over, smirking into the kiss.

Anxiety's hands went to Prince's shirt. He eagerly removed it, only breaking the kiss to take it off and to catch his breath. His was taken off as well, and he went to Prince's jeans. Before he could unbutton them, he felt Prince start to kiss up and down his body. "P-Roman-" he moaned out, sighing in relief. He felt his own jeans being taken off, and before they could keep going, the door opened.

"Hey Anxiety have you se- OH MY GOD LOGAN HELP THERE ARE SINFUL ACTS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!!!!"

Needless to say, Logan and Morality never again opened Anxiety's door without knocking.

BYE YOU GUYS AINT GETTING ANY MORE SINFUL THAN THAT

I hope that was okay 👌