Ch 14

In morning every couple was sleeping but sun has some devilish plans that is to wake them up from their peaceful sleep and make them leave to their respective works and that's what sun did. Let's see what happens with manan.

Manik was sleeping holding nandini and nandini was also snuggling in him because of sunlight.

Manik woke up because of sunlight and saw his life snuggling into him because of this sun but manik got an idea and smiled devilishly.

He opens the drawer of his side to get something and we see manik takes a feather from the drawer and start feathering nandini. Nandini got some frowns and she in sleep slapped Manik. And Manik fall down from bed. And with this nandinis sleep also broke. And she woke up. As she woke up she didn't find Manik and saw manik getting up from ground and nandini saw maniks red cheek. And said Manik what happened to ur cheek why is it so red. Did anything happened and why were u sleeping on floor. Manik plz answer me. Is everything OK.

Manik was shocked and seriously confused by what she is asking and about slap it was very hard slap that his cheek become red and he was also angry as it was first Tym someone has slapped him but this was nandini. So he didn't said anything at first as he was too shocked to answer as he got slap from his love and that was making nandini worried so she started shaking Manik and then maniks train of thoughts stopped and he came out of shock and said nandini so u know who slapped me.

Nandini: no Manik how do I know who slapped u. You should know na who slapped u.

Manik: u slapped me

Nandini: hawww!! I didn't slapped u. What r u saying Manik why will I slap you?

Manik: Jaan u slap me in ur sleep I was feathering u and ur sleep was getting disturbed and then u slapped me and I fall on the ground and u r saying u didn't slapped me.

Nandini: ohhhhhhh!! But that's ur fault not mine okay.... Who told u to feather me.... Hmmm.... U were the one disturbing my beauty sleep... So it's all ur fault... Now I m going for shower.... After me u also get ready OK bye

With this nandini left and Manik was standing all confused in thinking that what's his fault. He didn't do anything...

To be continued....

Sorry small one but will update one more today OK till then bye

And plz vote guys I do many efforts to write plz u also do a small effort to vote OK bye

Love you all

Mandini