Ch 15

Manik and nandini were sitting in dining area having breakfast with family and everyone were trying hard to not to laugh but then as Manik saw them like that they couldn't hold it back and laughed as hard as they can but after that when they saw maniks face who was glaring them. They all gulped down and started eating their food without saying anything and when they were done they just ran away from their to their respective work and nandini also left for her college.

In college

Nandini entered the college and as she entered she bumped into someone. And as she saw her face she squeeled" preetikaaaaaa dee. "

Preetika: aah nandu calm down ya it's me

Nandu got happy after seeing her dee after at least 2 years as preetika is also married to a mafia king like manik whos name is harshad Arora and they both love each other. Harshad was like a brother to nandini.

Preetika and nandinis bodyguard were covering them and nandini and preetika were talking about their life s and marked life after college nandini asked preetika to come to malhotra mansion for dinner and eventually make her agree and told her to bring harshad with her.

As nandini entered her room she got a video by which she got damn angry and started breaking things.

After around 50 min Manik entered he saw was made him shattered nandini was lying in the pool of blood. He didn't thought anything he just made his way to hospital carrying nandini with him and everyone in the family was shocked and crying and then doctor came and said "Mr. Malhotra she is fine but she is murmuring Manik again and again plz Manik go and stay by her side. "

Manik just ran in the room and sat beside her and asked "nandu why u did this to urself "
Nandini: Manik I didn't do this to myself. Soha came to my room to kill me. I tried to save myself but she was having knife in her hand she just stabbed me. Manik I want to show something to u plz manik bring my phone.

Manik didn't said anything as he was in Rage and as he got out of the room. He told all this to everyone cabir was looking as if he was going to kill someone. Nandini was his Bhabi in relation but from heart he beleived her as a small sister to him which he always wanted. Nandini was important part of his life.

Manik after sometime brought nandini her phone and then nandini took it from him and start doing something in her phone and after that she gave it to manik...

Manik become damn shocked after watching it... As it was having vedio of.....

To be continued......

Hi guys

Lo update krdiya

Now I want 150+ votes got that and 40+ comments bye guys

Love you all

Mandini