epilogue

Three years later

Manik and nandini got a bundle of joy in their lives. Nandini got pregnant after 5 months of their wedding and gave birth to a sweet girl and a boy. She named them manan and manini. They both become her life. After that Manik became even more protective over nandini and his three child. How three child? right! this is because they adopted one child as on the time of delivery when nandini gave birth she came to know that after this she can never be pregnant and so they adopted a child. They adopted a 2 years old girl and her name was manika.

Nandini and Manik were sleeping on bed and their kids were sleeping in between them. Manan and manini on Manik and manika on nandini. Nandini woke up after sometime and saw this and laughed as manini was sleeping on maniks stomach and manan on his face. Maniks mouth was opened ajar.

She got ready and saw them all sleeping so she wake them up and them make them all ready. Manik and nandini became happy ever after.

They both love their kids equally. Sometimes Manik feels neglected which leads to a wild wild love making. He was still the king of mafias. Everyone were still scared of them. Murthys were also on top of mafias world. Cavya also have a child named abeer who is only 5 months old. Dhrulya have a girl named rushika who is 10 months old. Mukbhi have no child of their own so they adopt a child of 5 and named her priyansha. They all were living there happilly ever after. Raj and neyonika left for World Tour after the two months from the birth of abeer. They said now they want to live their old age with shanti.

Everyone were happy in their life.

~~~ The end ~~~