Lovers Reunited (A Dave Franco Fanfic)

*10 years ago*

Dave and I were inseparable lovers through high school, no parents of ours could stop us from seeing each other even when they really wanted us to never see each other again. Just that typical young love that took over our minds pretty badly. We weren't necessarily doing good in school at the time but it was not his influence, it was both of our choices and we didn't take anything seriously. We would go and skip school and go to the park to hang out and have fun, almost everybody at school knew that if I was skipping school, I was with Dave. 

Until it was the end of high school and all of us had to go away to separate colleges. Dave and I both agreed to skip a year of classes but that wasn't necessarily my choice, it was my parent's choice and I couldn't change anything about the fact of going straight to another college of a different country. 

Weeks later, it was time to go and I haven't told Dave anything about leaving because I didn't want to make it harder than it already was. Dave and I were both going to take the same course and I think that was the case of why we instantly fell in love with each other. I decided I didn't want to make him have bad feelings for me so I said I would say a meaningful goodbye to him on the way to the airport. 

I got ready and packed my things in the trunk of the cab and said my goodbyes to my family members. I made my way to his house but I didn't want to get too emotional but I'm not denying that I won't be. I got out of the cab and made my way to his front door which I knew was always unlocked. Instead of having a good surprise, it was a bad one. I saw Dave madly making out with the former slut and also known as my enemy, Britney. Dave heard me as soon as I gasped loudly and tired so hard not to cry. 

"Baby!" He said.

He ran after me as soon as I headed out the door and got into the cab. He was banging the window and screaming my name while I hid my face and told the cab driver to drive away and he finally did after 1 minute. I watched as Dave started running after the cab but then stopped and suddenly got smaller and smaller from the distance. 

It felt so right to be leaving for college, but so wrong to be leaving the guy I love even though he hurt me so badly. Was leaving this town going to be something I will regret?