Chapter 4

"Mr Franco, this is Danielle Grant." Boris said introducing us. 

Dave looked at me, unsure. 

"What's her middle name Boris?" Dave asked. 

This is going to blow it, he will know and I have no way around it. 

"Uhh, Riley." Boris said, probably wondering why he would ask such a question. 

There it is, he blew my cover, I even prepared for the day he might have to see me or something. I even died my hair a darker brown, tanned my skin and tried to look more mature so that when the day comes, which is today, He wouldn't recognize me. Although now I'm blown, after all things I've changed about myself. 

"I know her, nice to meet you again after ten years, Danielle." He says as he shook my hand and interrupted my thoughts. 

"How do you guys know each other?" Boris asked curiously. 

"Friends, we were good friends back in high school." I said before Dave could say anything about our past. 

Boris just nodded and Dave seemed upset, but throughout the whole "meet and greet" thing, Boris talked about how to he was the actor that was going to follow me around (I know, what a coincidence) which lead me to a great shock and cause me to space out once again for a minute or so while Boris tried to get my head back into the meeting. Once the meeting was done, Dave and I were left in the room as Boris excused himself to go to another meeting with a couple of other business men and to let us catch up with Dave and I's so called "friendship." 

"So, how have you been?" Dave asked. 

"Fine." I replied. 

Although it got quite awkward again. I tried my best not to gaze into his eyes. Soon enough his phone started to ring until all I heard him say were "yeah's" and "I'll try my best's." He was getting annoyed, hung up and shut off his phone, oh Dave with the short-temper. 

"My manager says I have to get going on with the film a little early than scheduled. Do you mind if I follow you around right now or when you're finished with your break?" He asked in attitude. 

I nodded in silence and gave him the nod to come follow me. I wonder every second ever since Dave came of why I got myself into this. He followed me around the whole hospital and I showed him the basics until we lost track of time 4 hours later. Teaching Dave things was a lot more fun that I thought, we laughed and fooled around.I became less shy around him and a lot more comfortable just like the old times. We went back to the entrance of the hospital as Dave had to go home and rest, it's been a long and stressful day for him. 

"Thank you for showing me stuff, why don't we catch up? I can gi-" Dave got interrupted. 

"MOMMY!" 

           Oh great.... just the perfect time, not.