1.) Tell Me What You Want

Dethan

AU: Ethan and Danny are at a party. They've been together for a couple months now. People are drunk, hooking up, and most of all, passing out. Danny and Ethan are left alone in the living room, sitting on the sofa.

.................................................

"Wild party," Ethan says as a drunk girl stumbles out of the door.

"Definitely," Danny answers, looking over at Ethan.

"So," Ethan sighs.

"What?" Danny questions.

"I want to know something, and you've got to be completely honest with me," Ethan smiles.

"Your drunk," Danny sighs, pushing Ethan off of him.

"Just a little. I can walk straight and talk normal. I'm just a little buzzed," Ethan corrected.

"Okay, fine, ask away," Danny gives in.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Ethan laughs.

"Of course I do," Danny smiles, kissing Ethan's lips.

"Hey, no ones here, relax," Ethan assures, unbuttoning Danny's pants.

"Oh, Ethan," Danny moans, feeling Ethan's hands around his member.

Danny lifts his hips forward just enough for Ethan to pull off his pants and underwear. Ethan pumps his hand slowly a couple times, listening to Danny grunting. He smiles to himself, watching Danny throw his head back with pleasure.

"Let it out baby," Ethan encourages.

"Agh, Ethan," Danny moans.

"That's right baby. Scream my name," Ethan orders.

Ethan puts the head of Danny's member into his mouth, soft moans escaping from his mouth. He pumps his hand up and down, Danny biting his lip to keep from screaming. Ethan keeps pumping hand faster, looking at Danny. Danny smiles, his eyes full of lust.

"Tell me what you want," Ethan breathes.

"I-I want you to suck me," Danny breathes raggedly.

"On your comand."

Ethan puts the head into his mouth again, bobbing his head up and down. He flicks his tongue against Danny's member, Danny moaning in responce. Danny grips the sofa, moans escaping his mouth. Ethan's name rolls flawlessly off his lips, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Ah, Ethan," Danny moans.

"This is making me want your tight ass even more," Ethan seduces.

"Give it to me," Danny orders.

Ethan pulls off his pants, ripping off Danny's shirt also. He tosses them aside, kissing the crook of Danny's neck. Danny flips onto his knees, bracing himself for Ethan's huge member. Ethan slips his fingers into Danny's entrance, Danny grunting with pleasure.

"Stop teasing, Ethan. Give it to me," Danny demands.

Ethan laughs, rubbing his member against Danny's butt. He studies Danny's butt, steadying himself by putting his hands on Danny's hips. He slowly puts his member inside Danny's entrance, pumping his hips forward slowly. Danny grunts, his hands gripping the sofa tightly. Ethan puts his hands on Danny's hips, his hips thrusting faster with every moan.

"H-harder," Danny orders.

Ethan starts to pound Danny's butt harder, his head thrown back with pleasure. He moans Danny's name, the name flowing off so easily. Danny grunts, his hands gripping the couch tighter.

"I'm not gonna last longer," Danny grunts raggedly.

Danny felt the orgasm rising, the sperm shooting out of his member. He moans loudly, looking back at Ethan. Ethan releases into Danny, no longer being able to hold it in. Ethan moans, gripping onto Danny's hips until his orgasm faded away.

"God, damn. Danny," Ethan breathes. "We should get you a towel."

"No, its okay," Danny says, pulling back on his pants. "I'll go find one to clean off the sofa."

With that Danny walked away, Ethan watching Danny's butt as he walked away. Danny came back, a towel in hand. He wipes up the mess, smiling at Ethan as he tosses the towel aside.

"I get to ride next time," Danny demands.

"Make it good."