Chapter 34: I know your secret

Henry's POV

4 to 6 weeks in a cast. My left arm was in a cast and my other arm was wrapped up. Riley would not leave my side the whole entire time and Xander wouldn't let me leave the house without Riley. The worst part of it all, I can't be Shadow with a cast. Riley grabbed my bag and we walked to school.

Ray's POV

I was cleaning the table when I saw Riley and Henry pass by. Then I notice that Henry was wearing a cast and his arm was wrapped up.

What a coincidence that is because Shadow got his left arm shot and Henry's left arm is in a cast... GOD DAMN IT!

Henry is Shadow that's why he didn't want me to know. He's still fighting crime with me behind my back. When I get my hands on that kid I swear I'm gonna kill him.

Henry's POV

I hate pity. Everyone was helping me with everything and kept asking how it happened. I had lie to them that I fell down the stairs and my brother squeezed my arm to tight. The cast was off but both my arms were wrapped up.

I hid in the bathroom to get away from all of them, even the teachers. Then Ray came out of the stall.

"Hey Ray, what are you doing here in the bathroom stall".

"I know your secret".

"What secret".

I he lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. Even though I'm almost his height now and I'm stronger than him, but when he's angry he becomes the hulk.

"Your Shadow".

"What".

"Don't play coy with me because I can choke you to death right now".

"Fine I'm Shadow so what".

He put me down.

"So what, I fired you".

"You fired kid danger, not Shadow, and I know why you fired me because I'm getting older, I'm not a kid anymore that's why I called myself Shadow so I can be mysterious and no one could know".

"That's part of the reason".

"Is it because they're getting to dangerous, I can handle myself".

"LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM, YOUR ARMS HAD BEEN HURTING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND YOU WERE TOO STUBBORN TO TELL ME NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED"!

"IT WAS A MISTAKE, HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW"!

"You're right and that's another part of the reason".

"What's the other part".

He said nothing.

"TELL ME".

He stayed silent.

"RAY"!

He took my face with both of his hands and kissed me.

Author's note
Uhh...What just happened? What did I just write? Oh no I made Ray gay. Okay. They're gonna think he's gay okay. Guys he's bisexual. Okay. He's not gay he's gay and straight. Got it? Okay. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye! :O

Hi, it's me, the author, I'm from the future and I was 12 when I wrote this and now as a 17 year old I was just like to say I do NOT support Manxboy. Unless you're 18 and older you're a minor. Just wanted to say that since I'm editing this book for some reason. Bye!
- Author, September 2021