Chapter 59: The Final Fight

Henry's POV

I went to Tamara's fence.

"Tamara"?

No answer.

"TAMARA"?!

"I'm right here", she said standing up.

"Good listen-".

Something's off. Her eyes. Their greener than usual.

"I'm so happy to see you"!

I gave her a high five.

"Later"!

I ran into my house and locked the door. Ugh it's even worse in here. I snuck upstairs and went to my old room. I grabbed my gum and blew a bubble turning me into Shadow. I went out the window and screamed when I saw Patrick standing there.

"Hey...".

"Your Captain man's sidekick"!

Then I sensed something. I pulled him behind me and the bullet went through my arm. I winced in pain.

"What was that"?

I looked to where the bullet came from and on the roof was Tamara. Well not my Tamara, evil Tamara. She then transformed into Bella laughing.

"WHERE'S TAMARA YOU ASSHOLE"!

"She's underwater somewhere".

I was filled with anger. I took out my grappling hook and swung to the roof she was on. She cut the rope but I still got on.

"Come at me bitch", I said through my teeth.

She charged at me and moved out of the way. I grabbed her arms and twisted them. She jumped out of my grasps and onto my shoulders.

Patrick's POV

While they were fighting, I got on my bike and rode it to the swellview swamp. I took off my shirt and dove under. Then I saw her. I grabbed her and pulled her to the surface. I grabbed her underneath and carried her to land.

I set her down. I gave her mouth to mouth resuscitation. I slapped her and she jolted up and glared at me. She kicked me in my nuts.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR"!

"You slapped me"!

"Kick the guy that just saved your life".

Henry's POV

I knocked Bella off the roof.

"I'm sorry Bella".

"I'm sorry to".

"For what"?

"For this".

Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I fell.

3 hours later

I woke up in a prison cell next to Riley.

"Riley are you okay"?

"I'm fine, you finally come back and already cause trouble".

"Your the reason I left, your the one that didn't say I do".

"Because we're too young to get married".

"You asked me"!

"I didn't expect for you to say yes".

"Why wouldn't I"?

"Because, I'm not like you, I'm not normal, I'm weird, nobody takes me seriously, I have a make believe place called Rileytown, which is all about me being bullied".

"What"?

"The real reason that we moved is because people were bullying me, only Maya, Lucas, Farkle, Zay, and Smackle had my back".

I moved Riley's face towards me. I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back. I backed up and smiled.

"Welcome to Rileytown".

Ray's POV

Got him! I transformed into Captain Man and hurried to the man copter.

Patrick's POV

We snuck onto the man copter and waited for Captain Man to go.

"I know you kids are back there".

We sat up from our hiding spots.

"Hey Captain Man", we both said.

He glared at us.

"Look, Henry is our friend too and we're being hunted down as well so for God's sake start the helicopter before I come up there and beat your ass", Tamara yelled at him.

"Dang girl", Captain Man and I said.

Henry's POV

I picked the lock and we were out. Before we could run to the stairs, Bella blocked us.

"I got her".

"You sure"?

"Yep".

That's my girl. I ran up the stairs to the roof.

"Come out man, I know it's you from two years ago, I'm stronger than I was back then, you afraid to fight"!

Riley came out.

"I thought you were fighting Bella".

Then she punched me in the nose, knocking my mask off. She transformed into the man that transformed into me two years ago.

*All the way back to Chapter 3*

"Let's do this kid".

Riley's POV

I charged at her and slammed her into the wall five times.

"This is for messing with my boyfriend"!

Then I punched her out cold. I looked at the staircase to the roof. This is Henry's fight, I'll just get in the way. I dragged Bella into the cell we were in and locked it.

Henry's POV

He slammed me against the wall. I broke out of his grip and flipped him. I was about to stomp on him but he moved out of the way in time.

My costume was ripped up. Everything in my body was hurting, but he needs to pay.

I charged at him and tried knock him down but he moved me back and onto the ground. I kicked him in the stomach and got back up. Then he lifted me up and slammed me down on the edge of the roof.

Riley's POV

I charged at the man and jumped on his back.

"GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE FERRET"!

He knocked me off to the ground.

Henry's POV

I stood up and he punched me in the eye knocking me off. I hung on to the ledge. He stepped on my left hand.

"Any last words"?

"Yeah, don't mess with my girlfriend"!

I grabbed him and threw him off. Riley helped me on the roof. Riley hugged me and I hugged her back.