Chapter 2:

The first thing I did was tell my mom that I was going to my dad's. She hesitated then said it was time to finally see him. I'm 18 and I finished school and I just want a year to at least explore and live for the moment.

It was now July 4th and it was independence day. Today is the day where we have the most amazing fireworks and barbeque's next door.

I went to Ian's room to talk to him.

I knocked on the door waiting for his respond. "Come in! Its open." He shouted through the door making sure I can hear him. I open the door slowly and sat down on Ian's bed.

"Ian, I- I have to tell you something" I said nervously.

"What is it Kassy?" He asked.

"Well- um- I'm going to dad's for the summer." I say really fast in a whisper.

"What!" He screamed. I knew this was a bad idea to tell him.

"Yeah... Just bare with me Ian. I love you. Let me just get to know him. Here is the letter he sent me."

Ian took in everything I said. He then took the letter from my hand and read it. He sighed loudly.

"Fine, " he finally replied. "J-just be careful aand I love you sis."

"I love you too, big brother.." I hugged him tightly and took the letter back..

Later that day, I went down stairs to watch my favorite show psych.. Shawn and Gus are just too funny.

Somehow, my mind kept wondering back to my dad and what England is like. I soon turned off the TV and went to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Hi guys I'm back. Sorry I have been gone for so long. School stuff and alot of drama.... spring break is next week so I'll be updating more on my books

P.s. psych is one of my favorite shows beside criminal minds. Actually this is true. I wouldn't lie. My cousin who is 14 and her brother who is 17 is related to someone famous. Their in law is.... Dulé Hill ( Burton Guster) from Pysch. Shocked right!?!? Me too. I saw a picture with him on instagram and I was like " how?" Well I'm going to meet him soon. So excited.

Sorry for rambling. I usually don't do that on wattpad but I did so oh well..

P.p.s. sorry for short crappy chapters. My chapters will be short so I can finish the book and do a new story.. I'm not BelWatson so I can't be the best writer, write long chapters, and have time to write it on wattpad so I'm sorry but still read it.

Please vote(:

•Sammi xx...•