the secret journal

gahhh I love this story so much it's so cute to me XD

anyway

I promise

I won't leave you

for so long. ...

Alice- oh hi there Sthefany!

me- hey thur Alice! 

Jake-  get back to the story you slow updater

me- Oh Jake this chapter will make you blushie oh yeah! 

ENJOY ! ~~~~~~

Sunday rolls around the corner and I find myself taking my clothes out of my closet and setting them down on the bed. 

I do this every week.  mother is a neat freak and I guess she's finally rubbing of on me. 

I begin the long process of folding and hanging my shirts neatly.  when I'm almost done I see a shirt in the back of the closet. sighing I pull it and out comes a journal. 

bending down slowly I pick the worn thing up and look at it. 

it's a journal with a flower pattern and it has written on the front with permanent marker. 

Alice's secret journal

in my terrible hand writing for two or five years ago. 

flipping throught the first pages I find the first entry and start indulging myself. 

Jan 5

daddy gave me this journal today. it's so pretty and the flowers are so cute.  he says it's a journal to write down special feelings. 

I love mommy and daddy so much.

Jan 7

today we went to the zoo daddy and I pet a big giraffe it was so cute and its young was super long and purple!  we took a picture daddy said he would keep forever. 

I skipped through some pages

Oct 15

I can't believe dad bought me that horrible shirt!  I'm 13 not 3 ! I don't like little girl patterns anymore.  I wish he'd understand more. 

November 12

Jake is my hero.  he saved me from all those mean kids.  I love Jake he's my very special cousin.  maybe someday I'll be his hero

November 15

I finally got out of the hospital.  Jake was with me and held my hand.  mom and dad took us out for ice cream.  it was so fun laughing with Jake again. 

I skipped a couple of more pages and found an entry with tear stains. 

June 13

I can't believe I'm writing this right now. ... but dad is dead.  he was driving back home and he had a car accident.  I feel so guilty because I fought with him before he left and. .... I feel guilty.  guilty that I didn't tell him I'm sorry that I didn't hug him when he left.  Now he's dead. 

I wish Jake was here.

I closed the book abruptly tears forming in my eyes.  I looked at the inside cover.  and there was a picture of my dad and I pasted there on the day he gave me the present.  we were both smiling from ear to ear and hugging each other.

I choked on my tears and broke down crying