the move

pudding really inspires me!  I feel like doing 3 chapters!  send me all your pudding bishes!

no no violets violets. 

your are my lovely violets

*months later*

my heart was racing as I ran to the house in front of ours.  my navy blue shorts rode up my leg as I went to meet Jake's car. 

he stepped out and I flinged my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"oh goodness I cabt believe your moving right in front of me Jake"

"I can't believe it either Alice"

he held me for a few moments and then let go.  I went to embrace my aunt and uncle and my enthusiastic little cousin. 

I stood beside Jake as they opened the door to the house. 

it smelled well like New house.  Jake and I ran up the wooden stair case and he was the first to pick out a room.  I layed down at the carpet and smiled at him he smiled back. 

"we'll be able to make wonderful memories now"  he said smiling

"I do agree"  I said poking my tounge out of him. 

after a while I started helping him UN pack and putting his room in order his mom and dad never walked in to check on us because they were busy setting up stuff

Jake took advantage of this to steal a kiss from me. 

his warm lips met mine and it seemed we might never pull away. 

I was embarrassed so I did pull away and he looked at me understanding how I felt. 

"so tomorrow you start school right?  " I asked folding one of his shirts and putting it away. 

"yeah. .. I'm not worried tho because you'll be there too.  "

looking back at him I blew him a kiss and giggled as he catches it and brings it up to his heart.

after a few months of going to the same school.

I slammed the locker door closed.  Jake told me he would be by to walk home at around 3:10 .

it's a already 3:45 and he doesn't show any signs of coming by. 

my legs carried me quickly down the hall my bag bumping against my hip.

pushing the front door quickly the sun hit my face. 

oh God how I hate walking home alone. I dug my hand into my sweater and walked down the side walk hurriedly.  there was a coffeehouse near by and I had like $10 in my pocket.  maybe I should stop by and buy something warm to drink.  the day was really chilly and I wished my school uniform didn't have to consist of a skirt. 

once I got to the coffee shop I didn't hesitate to open the door, I was greeted by a strong scent of coffee and and the warm air inside. 

I stood patiently in line while I waited for my order to be taken. 

once my chance was up I ordered a cappuccino with 4 sugars and 4 creams with whip cream on top.  the total was $2.34

I dug through my bag and pulled out my pink wallet with the winking ice cream cones.  I pulled out the 10 bucks and 34 cents and waited for my change. 

once my coffee was in my hand and my wallet back in my bag I made way to the door when a voice called my name. 

I looked around for a familiar face. 

"hey Alice... what are you doing around here? "

it was one of the seniors.  he played football but I didn't know his name.  how the hell did he know mine? 

he was about 1 foot taller than me with blonde hair and he was wearing a checkered red sweater that fit snug on his fit body the school pants and the dress shoes.

I stared at him for a while trying to figure out where I knew him from but nothing came to my mind. 

"don't you remember me? " he pointed at himself. 

I shook my head 'no'  and he said

"I borrowed your biology book once. . in like the third semester last year. .. and I kinda forgot to give it back until like a month later.  "

my eyes widened.  this is the idiot that made me go through hell!  oh man I've been wanting to bitch at him for so long now,but I held back.  this wasn't the moment or the place. 

"oh yeah I remember you. ... your name is-  "

"my name is Dave" 

"yeah that's right.... "

"you heading home?  "

"mhm"

"where do you live by?  "

"cherry oak street"  I sipped some coffee

"oh cool... I live down that way,do you mind if I walked you home? "

I looked up at him again, well walking with him beat walking home alone today. 

"sure, why not? " I said repositioning my bag. 

"great"  he smiled and opened the glass door for me. 

we headed down the street walking close together I sipped my coffee while he looked ahead.  there wasn't much to talk about so nothing much was said.  we shortly got to my house. 

"alright this is my stop"  I said extending my hand that wasn't holding the coffee as I stood at my door step.

"oh cool"  he took my hand and shook it

"have a good day,  maybe we should go out for coffee Saturday you know if you aren't busy" 

"oh well that's sounds fine"  I said nodding

"great well here's my mobile number"  he said pulling out a note book from his bag and pulling out a pen from his pocket. 

"give me a call Friday so we can organize the meet up" 

"sure thing " I waved him goodbye and pulled out my key to open the door. 

once inside I shed my sweater and drink what was left of my coffee.  I looked over at the board and mom had written a message

'hey sweat heart I'm not gonna be home till 10 ,don't wait up for me. .. there's food in the oven if you want some,

XOXO '

I sighed

this would be a dull day for sure