Week 14-04/16/17

Announcements and Reminders

-This assignment is due by Saturday, April 15, by 8pm CST.

- I don't know how many of you actually read these announcements, but they're usually quite important.  Especially the next one.

-For the last few weeks I haven't been posting the 3 sentence summary for the book of the week but I'm back to doing it now.  A lot of you put a full summary in the form. If you want to redo it in 3 sentences, comment or pm it to me, but if you don't, when you're book of the week I will only post the first 3 sentences of what you gave me.

-Don't forget to comment when you're done! Please use this format:

"Done with @partner's book. Did (number) chapters on the botw"

-Group one comments three sentences and group two comments six sentences.

Book of the Week
The Forest Prince by Mictlan93 because you haven't had a late assignment since you joined the club!

3 Sentence Summary:
Spontaneously hunted by the forces of darkness, Demi God Gabriel Aeckard finds a safe haven amongst a colony of Dryads in Central Park.  Now he'll do all he can to learn about his Godly heritage, that is, if he doesn't fall off the deep end first.

Super Commenter
No nominations yet again. Nominate your partner and write great comments! You can earn points!

Lates
Week 5: therapyasap (hiatus)
Week 10: GentlySweet
Week 12: bethdegraw02

Extension
Week 13: I_Am_Clyde tranquilstars

Pairings
Group 1:
fanna-tastic (Finding Those Bobby Pins) & DG_and_Reid (Wyatt's Epiphany)

it_is_reality (Leaving) & Mictlan93 (The Forest Prince)

Group 2:
aviation- (Identity Right) & Sheeran_Lover (The Tale of a Typical White Girl)

IndieCancerian (Imprudence) & lilac_snowflake (reader)