Week 26-07/16/17

Announcements and Reminders

-This assignment is due by Saturday, July 22nd, by 8pm CST.

-Please remember to comment when you're done your assignment!

-We really need more members to keep this club running.  I love and work hard for this club, so please do your best to spread the word!

-I'm hoping to post a survey later this week, if not, then next week.  Since it is summer I want to improve this bookclub and resolve a couple issues.  So keep and eye out for that!

Book of the Week
No one has read the book of the week for a long time, do you want it to continue?

Super Commenter
iamnotasmartguy your partner let me know that you left great comments! 3 extra points to you, and keep up the great work!
Remember to nominate your partner if they leave awesome comments!

Lates
Week 19: Sheeran_Lover
Week 25: AlyesMay bi-writing

Extensions
Week 15: MiaFangirl
Week 17: bethdegraw02
Week 19: aviation-
Week 20: it_is_reality
Week 22: Becca827

Pairings
Group 1:

*Members in group 2 are in group 1 this week due to a lack of people in group 2*

Mictlan93 (The Forest Prince) & Napstabook414 (Smoke Rings)

daniella-lavonne (Scarred Memories) & lilac_snowflake (reader)

Androme_Deux (Diverse-IwaOi) & iamnotasmartguy (Blood and Burning: Gods of Nowhere)

AelinAlysius (Inmarcesible) & LisaVanDerMolen (The Story Between Flash and Time)